Sith in a Pretty Dress: Chronicles of Adwynyth

Adwynyth

Brain bleeeeeeach. That is one crack pairing I did NOT want to see.

KYAHAHAHAHA! And I'm the only supplier of Brain Bleach in the known galaxy! :rak_03:

What was that? Oh...Jaesa. I hard voices in here.

Nothing. Just...um...waxing the floor.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

... I.... I think.... I think you just shattered my mind....

What I did in-game yesterday came close to shattering my own mind..... But this.... GIVE ME THAT BRAIN BLEACH!!!

Edited by Ardim

What I did in-game yesterday came close to shattering my own mind..... But this.... GIVE ME THAT BRAIN BLEACH!!!

*cackles evilly* That'll be one million credits.

*pushes Jaesa out of the way* Forget that. I want real money if it's this much in demand.

*pout*

*cackles evilly* That'll be one million credits.

*pushes Jaesa out of the way* Forget that. I want real money if it's this much in demand.

*pout*

How about I let you borrow Isaac for a day? He is practically the ultimate killing machine. I'm sure there's something you need killed creatively. All you have to do is sic him on your enemies. :D

Do I get a say in this?

No. I need my brain bleach. :mad:

Oh, and if anyone is curious about what I did in-game, here's what happened: Our 8-man op kept dying to Vorgath in EC HM quite a few times. So, to keep the mood light, I cracked jokes all night long. After another wipe, I decided to goof around by taking off Isaac's trenchcoat for next attempt and we somehow managed to down Vorgy in one go. :D

Edited by Ardim

How about I let you borrow Isaac for a day? He is practically the ultimate killing machine. I'm sure there's something you need killed creatively. All you have to do is sic him on your enemies. :D

Do I get a say in this?

No. I need my brain bleach. :mad:

Nope, sorry. Gotta be hard cash money, or no brain bleach for you! :D

Oh, and if anyone is curious about what I did in-game, here's what happened: Our 8-man op kept dying to Vorgath in EC HM quite a few times. So, to keep the mood light, I cracked jokes all night long. After another wipe, I decided to goof around by taking off Isaac's trenchcoat for next attempt and we somehow managed to down Vorgy in one go. :D

BAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHA! For some reason, I have the vision of the South Park WoW episode where the soulles guy who's destroying the world is dancing nekkid in a thong after defeating people. :rak_03:

Nope, sorry. Gotta be hard cash money, or no brain bleach for you! :D

Isaac, smash me against a wall until I suffer memory loss!

Wait, what?

JUST DO IT!!!

*Shrug* Okay.

5 Minutes Later...

*Herk* Bleahhhh

Well nutsacks, I think I just killed him.

Yeah, I'm a ghost now. Thanks a lot.

BAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHA! For some reason, I have the vision of the South Park WoW episode where the soulles guy who's destroying the world is dancing nekkid in a thong after defeating people. :rak_03:

I can actually picture that perfectly :D

If only I could t-bag Vorgath's corpse. Ah well, I'll just have to settle for jumping around and /dancing shirtless. :rak_03:

Timeline: a few days after the revelation about Vette & Broonmark

No spoilers I can think of

"And so began the Fury's first triple-date. Our intrepid heroes headed for a cantina on Nar Shaddaa, intrepidly--"

"Vette?"

"Yes, Ad?"

"Please quit narrating our triple-date."

"Aww...since when did a little narration ruin anyone's fun?"

Quinn muttered under his breath, "Since it was done in a nasally, irritating Twi'lek's voice."

"I heard that."

"You were meant to."

"Blooorp."

"No, I don't think he'd look any better with it someplace else, Broony. Especially not there. Be kinda hard to breathe like that." She had her arms around the Talz like a gigantic teddy bear, and he was looking down, being careful not to misstep and scratch her legs with the razor-sharp claws on his feet.

Quinn ignored the barb, but Jaesa spoke up from behind the other two couples, her hand intertwined with that of Pierce. "I think you're just feeling sour grapes, Captain. You don't want to share your fun with more than you're used to. I remember it was hard enough to get you and Adwynyth to come out with..." she glared at Pierce "...Pierce and I."

Vette just stared. "You call him 'Pierce' when you're having fun being a couple?"

Jaesa could take no more. "No, but he won't let me share his first name with anyone else." She glared again.

"Don't want it to get around. You didn't have a problem agreeing to it, cherry blossom."

Jaesa punched him playfully in the arm. "Oh, no...my favorite pet name isn't going to get you out of this one."

Vette piped up, unable to be quiet for too long. "Anyone wanna guess Broony's favorite pet name for me?"

Adwynyth took the first guess. "Lemme guess...it sounds like 'bloorp'?" She glanced back at Broonmark. "Sorry, big guy. Couldn't resist." She was rewarded with what she'd come to recognize as Talz laughter.

"Perhaps if Vette weren't such an avid 'furry'--"

Vette growled and pulled her pistols on Quinn. Quinn pulled his on Vette. Broonmark grabbed his vibroblade in a flash and brought it to bear. Adwynyth instantly stepped in front of Quinn, both lightsabers out and ignited.

Jaesa, forced into the role of peacemaker, spoke calmly. "Now, let's not do anything rash."

Adwynyth spun a lightsaber around in her hand, ready for battle. "A bit late for that. Broonmark, you know I love you like a brother, but you're holding a gun on my husband."

"Bloooorrrp." (Parade Rest clan pulled a weapon on my beloved first.)

Pierce chimed in. "Actually, much as I hate defending the Captain, Vette drew down before anyone else."

Jaesa turned to glare at him. "After what Quinn said, I can hardly blame her."

"Here now, love, you can't blame him for pointing out her fetish--"

Broonmark turned his attention to Pierce, who pulled his weapon on Quinn, just on general principle. "Now now...that's not a bad thing. Vette had worse fetishes when we were together."

Vette cringed. Jaesa flushed and yelled, "What?! You were with him before I was?! You harlot!"

"Oh, like half the galaxy hasn't seen him naked." Jaesa drew her saberstaff and threatened Vette. Adwynyth turned her attention to Jaesa. "Now now, apprentice. That's my sister you're raging at."

Just that moment, a full company of Nar Shaddaa security chose to surround the group. Everyone had their hands on a weapon, and the commander spoke up. "Folks...let's just calm down and nobody has to get hurt."

Adwynyth glanced toward the approaching forces and had clearly had enough. "Really? I'm the Emperor's Wrath and I don't even merit a battle droid or two? You pansies aren't even armored. This ought to be amusing." Everybody started to turn their weapons toward the closest security personnel.

Quinn had silently been appraising the situation, running the numbers in his head as usual. It had turned from a relatively minor argument, to a major all-crew blowout with relationship repercussions, and had just as swiftly turned into a quick display of athleticism and skill that would blow off the tension and allow them to have fun...until the Jedi showed up.

The Mirialan was wearing...practically nothing. It looked very similar to the slave-girl suits that Jaesa and Vette usually wore on assignments. "Master Xioban, at your service. There's no need for a battle. Come with us peacefully, and we'll treat you well." A Trandoshan stood at her side, vibroblade ready.

"You seriously think you're going to arrest me?"

"It is my duty to try." She unsheathed a single green lightsaber, the blade about the same color as her skin, and took up a defensive posture.

"Oh, now this is going to be fun." The single pronouncement from Adwynyth gave her crew about a second's warning before she was leaping over them to take on this arrogant...

FOUR HOURS LATER

Slightly bedraggled and much less sober, Adwynyth, her crew, Xioban, her Trandoshan companion, and the six or seven surviving members of the security squad were singing along to their favorite drinking song in the cantina, swaying drunkenly in time to the music.

Adwynyth and Xioban were next to each other at a table, and the Sith clapped a friendly hand on the Jedi's back. "You're not so bad for a green...um...whatever you are. You know how to drink, too." She swayed slightly and squinted in the direction of the bar. "Another round!"

Xioban shook her head and held out her hand, pushing the rapidly-arriving glass away. "Noooononono...I can't. I have a...Counsh...Cow...Count...a Jedi meeting in the morning. But you know what, you're all right too, for a Sith." She hiccuped and smiled at pretty much nothing. "I have to go try to sleep this off...if I can find my room." She giggled.

Adwynyth's disappointment was exaggerated by the liquor. "Awww...don't leave yet! Hey everybody, Xioban's leaving!" Disappointed shouts came from all over the half of the cantina they'd appropriated.

"No...I have to. I just hope Qyzen doesn't have to carry me very far before I throw up." As her companion got up and unsteadily staggered over from where he'd been comparing stories with Broonmark, she hiccuped again and swayed. "Good night, everybody!" They all yelled back drunken variations of "goodnight". Qyzen half-supported her, half-carried her out of the cantina.

As soon as they were out of hearing range, she whispered to Qyzen. "I'm not really drunk. You?"

He hissed in the negative quietly. "Good. I'll let her think she drunk me under the table if it restores the peace. You did a good job of acting yourself, my friend." They kept up the drunk act until they were well on their way back to the ship.

Back in the cantina, Adwynyth's gaze followed the Jedi out the door, and she straightened immediately. "She's gone, guys." Everyone else stopped trying to pretend to be so drunk, too.

Vette spoke up. "Good...I haven't had to pretend I was that drunk in a long time. Think she bought it?"

Quinn looked around. "I suspect so. If she knew how much liquor this crew consumes on a regular basis, she might not have, though."

Pierce pushed his glass away with disgust. "This watered-down tripe couldn't get a Jawa drunk."

Adwynyth leaned back with an arm around her husband. "I know. But let Miss Light-side think she saved the day with a drinking contest. I can pretend to be drunk to get a Jedi out of my down-time." She cornered the bartender and starting ordering the real drinks for everyone.

One of the guards, amazed and much more drunk than the Sith and her crew, leaned in and goggled unsteadily at Jaesa. "So are you still gonna kill us?"

She leaned toward him, very close to his face, and softly said, "Boo."

The surviving security personnel were out of the cantina in five seconds flat.

NOTES

Yes, that's actually another of my characters making a cameo in the story. :D

Edited by Adwynyth

Bahhhahhhaahahaa!

It's not funny! I'm dead for crying out loud!

*Whistling innocently*

Alright, I swear I am haunting both of you...

Timeline: a few days after the revelation about Vette & Broonmark

No spoilers I can think of

"And so began the Fury's first triple-date. Our intrepid heroes headed for a cantina on Nar Shaddaa, intrepidly--"

"Vette?"

"Yes, Ad?"

"Please quit narrating our triple-date."

"Aww...since when did a little narration ruin anyone's fun?"

Quinn muttered under his breath, "Since it was done in a nasally, irritating Twi'lek's voice."

"I heard that."

"You were meant to."

"Blooorp."

"No, I don't think he'd look any better with it someplace else, Broony. Especially not there. Be kinda hard to breathe like that." She had her arms around the Talz like a gigantic teddy bear, and he was looking down, being careful not to misstep and scratch her legs with the razor-sharp claws on his feet.

Quinn ignored the barb, but Jaesa spoke up from behind the other two couples, her hand intertwined with that of Pierce. "I think you're just feeling sour grapes, Captain. You don't want to share your fun with more than you're used to. I remember it was hard enough to get you and Adwynyth to come out with..." she glared at Pierce "...Pierce and I."

Vette just stared. "You call him 'Pierce' when you're having fun being a couple?"

Jaesa could take no more. "No, but he won't let me share his first name with anyone else." She glared again.

"Don't want it to get around. You didn't have a problem agreeing to it, cherry blossom."

Jaesa punched him playfully in the arm. "Oh, no...my favorite pet name isn't going to get you out of this one."

Vette piped up, unable to be quiet for too long. "Anyone wanna guess Broony's favorite pet name for me?"

Adwynyth took the first guess. "Lemme guess...it sounds like 'bloorp'?" She glanced back at Broonmark. "Sorry, big guy. Couldn't resist." She was rewarded with what she'd come to recognize as Talz laughter.

"Perhaps if Vette weren't such an avid 'furry'--"

Vette growled and pulled her pistols on Quinn. Quinn pulled his on Vette. Broonmark grabbed his vibroblade in a flash and brought it to bear. Adwynyth instantly stepped in front of Quinn, both lightsabers out and ignited.

Jaesa, forced into the role of peacemaker, spoke calmly. "Now, let's not do anything rash."

Adwynyth spun a lightsaber around in her hand, ready for battle. "A bit late for that. Broonmark, you know I love you like a brother, but you're holding a gun on my husband."

"Bloooorrrp." (Parade Rest clan pulled a weapon on my beloved first.)

Pierce chimed in. "Actually, much as I hate defending the Captain, Vette drew down before anyone else."

Jaesa turned to glare at him. "After what Quinn said, I can hardly blame her."

"Here now, love, you can't blame him for pointing out her fetish--"

Broonmark turned his attention to Pierce, who pulled his weapon on Quinn, just on general principle. "Now now...that's not a bad thing. Vette had worse fetishes when we were together."

Vette cringed. Jaesa flushed and yelled, "What?! You were with him before I was?! You harlot!"

"Oh, like half the galaxy hasn't seen him naked." Jaesa drew her saberstaff and threatened Vette. Adwynyth turned her attention to Jaesa. "Now now, apprentice. That's my sister you're raging at."

Just that moment, a full company of Nar Shaddaa security chose to surround the group. Everyone had their hands on a weapon, and the commander spoke up. "Folks...let's just calm down and nobody has to get hurt."

Adwynyth glanced toward the approaching forces and had clearly had enough. "Really? I'm the Emperor's Wrath and I don't even merit a battle droid or two? You pansies aren't even armored. This ought to be amusing." Everybody started to turn their weapons toward the closest security personnel.

Quinn had silently been appraising the situation, running the numbers in his head as usual. It had turned from a relatively minor argument, to a major all-crew blowout with relationship repercussions, and had just as swiftly turned into a quick display of athleticism and skill that would blow off the tension and allow them to have fun...until the Jedi showed up.

The Mirialan was wearing...practically nothing. It looked very similar to the slave-girl suits that Jaesa and Vette usually wore on assignments. "Master Xioban, at your service. There's no need for a battle. Come with us peacefully, and we'll treat you well." A Trandoshan stood at her side, vibroblade ready.

"You seriously think you're going to arrest me?"

"It is my duty to try." She unsheathed a single green lightsaber, the blade about the same color as her skin, and took up a defensive posture.

"Oh, now this is going to be fun." The single pronouncement from Adwynyth gave her crew about a second's warning before she was leaping over them to take on this arrogant...

FOUR HOURS LATER

Slightly bedraggled and much less sober, Adwynyth, her crew, Xioban, her Trandoshan companion, and the six or seven surviving members of the security squad were singing along to their favorite drinking song in the cantina, swaying drunkenly in time to the music.

Adwynyth and Xioban were next to each other at a table, and the Sith clapped a friendly hand on the Jedi's back. "You're not so bad for a green...um...whatever you are. You know how to drink, too." She swayed slightly and squinted in the direction of the bar. "Another round!"

Xioban shook her head and held out her hand, pushing the rapidly-arriving glass away. "Noooononono...I can't. I have a...Counsh...Cow...Count...a Jedi meeting in the morning. But you know what, you're all right too, for a Sith." She hiccuped and smiled at pretty much nothing. "I have to go try to sleep this off...if I can find my room." She giggled.

Adwynyth's disappointment was exaggerated by the liquor. "Awww...don't leave yet! Hey everybody, Xioban's leaving!" Disappointed shouts came from all over the half of the cantina they'd appropriated.

"No...I have to. I just hope Qyzen doesn't have to carry me very far before I throw up." As her companion got up and unsteadily staggered over from where he'd been comparing stories with Broonmark, she hiccuped again and swayed. "Good night, everybody!" They all yelled back drunken variations of "goodnight". Qyzen half-supported her, half-carried her out of the cantina.

As soon as they were out of hearing range, she whispered to Qyzen. "I'm not really drunk. You?"

He hissed in the negative quietly. "Good. I'll let her think she drunk me under the table if it restores the peace. You did a good job of acting yourself, my friend." They kept up the drunk act until they were well on their way back to the ship.

Back in the cantina, Adwynyth's gaze followed the Jedi out the door, and she straightened immediately. "She's gone, guys." Everyone else stopped trying to pretend to be so drunk, too.

Vette spoke up. "Good...I haven't had to pretend I was that drunk in a long time. Think she bought it?"

Quinn looked around. "I suspect so. If she knew how much liquor this crew consumes on a regular basis, she might not have, though."

Pierce pushed his glass away with disgust. "This watered-down tripe couldn't get a Jawa drunk."

Adwynyth leaned back with an arm around her husband. "I know. But let Miss Light-side think she saved the day with a drinking contest. I can pretend to be drunk to get a Jedi out of my down-time." She cornered the bartender and starting ordering the real drinks for everyone.

One of the guards, amazed and much more drunk than the Sith and her crew, leaned in and goggled unsteadily at Jaesa. "So are you still gonna kill us?"

She leaned toward him, very close to his face, and softly said, "Boo."

The surviving security personnel were out of the cantina in five seconds flat.

NOTES

Yes, that's actually another of my characters making a cameo in the story. :D

BWHAHA- *Shuts mouth, clear throat* I mean, I found that to be moderately amusing.... Yes, that is all. *Awkward cough*

:rak_03:

[snerk]

:D

.. I still need brain bleach. SO MUCH brain bleach.

No brain bleach for you! Two weeks!</Soup_Dude_from_Seinfeld*>

*Yes, I know what he's really called, but I don't want any auto-censoring systems to crap themselves and kill my thread.

It's not funny! I'm dead for crying out loud!

*Whistling innocently*

Alright, I swear I am haunting both of you...

Bring it on, ghosty. :D

BWHAHA- *Shuts mouth, clear throat* I mean, I found that to be moderately amusing.... Yes, that is all. *Awkward cough*

:rak_03:

Hee hee! Then I have succeeded. :rak_03:

Edited by Adwynyth

Bring it on, ghosty. :D

*Proceeds to annoy you like Jar Jar did to Darth Vader in Robot Chicken.

:D

Hee hee! Then I have succeeded. :rak_03:

I laughed my butt off. :D

Shut up. You're not getting any sleep tonight for saying that.

"Onomatophobia" After you finish the bleach, re-read the ending again. While singing "Vette and Broonmark sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!":d_evil: You will repeat this process ad infinitum or until you die, whichever comes first.:p

Edited by AshlaBoga

"Onomatophobia" After you finish the bleach, re-read the ending again. While singing "Vette and Broonmark sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!":d_evil: You will repeat this process ad infinitum or until you die, whichever comes first.:p

Nice try, but I broke free of that a LONG time ago.

And I don't have those restraints.

And I'm a ghost now. So... Yeah. :o

Edited by Ardim

Timeline: Nar Shaddaa, not long after Quinn hitches a ride

Very minor Nar Shaddaa SW Class spoilers (your contact's name)

"Okay, so lemme get this straight...you never sleep?" Vette skipped along beside Quinn, who walked stiffly at his usual place precisely two paces behind and one pace to the right of Adwynyth.

"That's correct. There is simply too much to do." He corrected when Adwynyth took one quick step to the left, hoping to annoy the newly promoted Captain. What she didn't realize is that the Imperial actually appreciated the opportunity to test his multitasking abilities, as well as stay light on his feet, testing his combat mobility.

"That's stupid."

The Sith stopped ignoring the conversation. "Vette. Be nice to the Lieu...Captain." She had to forcing herself to keep remembering his new rank. He always acted so subservient...

"Thank you, my lord." Case in point.

"You're no fun." The Twi'lek stuck her tongue out while Adwynyth wasn't looking, but she had no doubt it was happening.

"Sure I am. And I dress marvelously, too."

"Of course you do. One dress, all the time."

"It's not one dress! I have a whole rack of them on the ship."

The Twi'lek rolled her eyes. "Might as well be one dress. They're all identical."

"You know how long I searched for a look that would put people off-guard--"

"--while still being practical to fight in. Yes, yes...I remember you bored me to death with that while we were looking." Vette was momentarily distracted by a vendor selling...something-unidentifiable-on-a-stick. "And what's this 'we' stuff?"

Before Adwynyth could protest, Quinn broke in. "My lord, do you mean to say that you both concocted this outfit...together? For optimal combat efficiency?"

Vette answered, warming to the subject. "Actually, Stuffy--"

Quinn twitched. "That's 'Captain'."

"--Captain Stuffy, I found the dress after Miss Indecisive here went through about ten different looks."

The young Sith finally got a word in. "And almost died twice."

"Three times."

"That thing with the sleen doesn't count. I was laughing so hard I couldn't coup-de-grace the damn thing."

"Still counts when something has teeth that big."

But Quinn wasn't thinking about story time. "Do you believe it might work for me? If we were to...adjust my wardrobe?" Vette and Adwynyth traded a single glance, but they both said the same thing: time to torture the newbie. Quinn, though, was oblivious and thought they were unconvinced of his sincerity. "Never let it be said I turned up my nose at the opportunity to improve combat efficiency by even the slightest degree."

The Sith was trying her best not to crack up at the fun they were about to have, so Vette answered for her. "Of course! We'll get started right after we meet with this...what's her name?"

"Halidrell," Quinn supplied helpfully.

"Right. You Imperials have such weird names."

Adwynyth sighed. "Vette! Be nice."

"Why?"

Things continued this way all the way to their meeting. Quinn had no idea what he was in for.

Timeline: Nar Shaddaa, not long after Quinn hitches a ride

Very minor Nar Shaddaa SW Class spoilers (your contact's name)

"Okay, so lemme get this straight...you never sleep?" Vette skipped along beside Quinn, who walked stiffly at his usual place precisely two paces behind and one pace to the right of Adwynyth.

"That's correct. There is simply too much to do." He corrected when Adwynyth took one quick step to the left, hoping to annoy the newly promoted Captain. What she didn't realize is that the Imperial actually appreciated the opportunity to test his multitasking abilities, as well as stay light on his feet, testing his combat mobility.

"That's stupid."

The Sith stopped ignoring the conversation. "Vette. Be nice to the Lieu...Captain." She had to forcing herself to keep remembering his new rank. He always acted so subservient...

"Thank you, my lord." Case in point.

"You're no fun." The Twi'lek stuck her tongue out while Adwynyth wasn't looking, but she had no doubt it was happening.

"Sure I am. And I dress marvelously, too."

"Of course you do. One dress, all the time."

"It's not one dress! I have a whole rack of them on the ship."

The Twi'lek rolled her eyes. "Might as well be one dress. They're all identical."

"You know how long I searched for a look that would put people off-guard--"

"--while still being practical to fight in. Yes, yes...I remember you bored me to death with that while we were looking." Vette was momentarily distracted by a vendor selling...something-unidentifiable-on-a-stick. "And what's this 'we' stuff?"

Before Adwynyth could protest, Quinn broke in. "My lord, do you mean to say that you both concocted this outfit...together? For optimal combat efficiency?"

Vette answered, warming to the subject. "Actually, Stuffy--"

Quinn twitched. "That's 'Captain'."

"--Captain Stuffy, I found the dress after Miss Indecisive here went through about ten different looks."

The young Sith finally got a word in. "And almost died twice."

"Three times."

"That thing with the sleen doesn't count. I was laughing so hard I couldn't coup-de-grace the damn thing."

"Still counts when something has teeth that big."

But Quinn wasn't thinking about story time. "Do you believe it might work for me? If we were to...adjust my wardrobe?" Vette and Adwynyth traded a single glance, but they both said the same thing: time to torture the newbie. Quinn, though, was oblivious and thought they were unconvinced of his sincerity. "Never let it be said I turned up my nose at the opportunity to improve combat efficiency by even the slightest degree."

The Sith was trying her best not to crack up at the fun they were about to have, so Vette answered for her. "Of course! We'll get started right after we meet with this...what's her name?"

"Halidrell," Quinn supplied helpfully.

"Right. You Imperials have such weird names."

Adwynyth sighed. "Vette! Be nice."

"Why?"

Things continued this way all the way to their meeting. Quinn had no idea what he was in for.

Oh Quinn, I pity you. :p

Oh Quinn, I pity you. :p

You should. Wait...no, it's QUINN! You shouldn't! He's a horrible, horrible person!

Just read them all and I couldn't stop laughing throughout! You have done a fantastic job and I eagerly await the next one! :p

Thankee! :p I hope to get it posted this weekend.

I think I see Covert Torso Energy Armor in Quinn's future :p

Had to fix the link, but yeah...that would be too kind. But there will be leather involved. :rak_03:

Poor Quinn. He has no idea what he's in for, does he? :rak_03:

Absolutely none. For someone who scheming and underhanded, he can be an idiot in unfamiliar situations.