Hardcore PvP individuals/guilds please read!! (not recruiting)

Brandontu

Hello

My guild and a few others that we know/allied/rival'd with landed on Terentatek. At this point, some of us are concerned about the low number of Republic that are pre-scheduled to join the server (based off of guild search numbers, etc).

I'd like to extend an open invitation to anyone (Imperial or Republic but Republic preferred) that considers themselves or their guild as PvPers to join our server. I'm not going to bore you with details and information on who we are and what we've done in other games. We're just really damn good, that is all that matters. I'd love to see some similar style/caliber guilds land on the same server we are on because it will only promote competition and in-server rivalry.

We did this sort of thing in WoW and a handful of servers became the mecca for PvP. I'd like the same thing to happen here.

Hopefully a few guilds see this and decide to join us - That decision will be well worth it as time goes by.

I am afraid you are not the only one with this problem, this is global.

There is, to put it sinply, 2 to 3 times more Empire players than Republic players.

When my guild checked our assigned players it was around 2900 Empire to 950 Republic.

So just to let you know, you will not get any competitive numbers on Republic side on ANY server, unless some major guilds decide to re-roll factions.

There is, to put it sinply, 2 to 3 times more Empire players than Republic players.

When my guild checked our assigned players it was around 2900 Empire to 950 Republic.

So just to let you know, you will not get any competitive numbers on Republic side on ANY server, unless some major guilds decide to re-roll factions.

You don't need equal numbers to have competitive PvP. It just means that the republic players will have access when and where they want. So basically most battles will be on their terms. Advantage anyone?

I'm not looking for even numbers. What I'm requesting is people of the same ****** mentality all play on the same server as us because that is going to make things more fun for everyone.

Competition is one of the driving reasons that PvPers play these games. Playing with like-minded people will go a long way to helping us all stay interested for a long time to come.

• 11 months later...

But the Pubs also have 2-3 times more stuns, so it averages out quite nicely.

ok, we start transferring some characters from our guild, all are lvl 50 full wh, we will do that tommorow

:p

ah no, transfer is not implemented ....forgot :p

and yeah i don't forgot how interesting and funny is kill 50 guardians, loot ... kill another 40 of that, press space between class quests ...

and finally you have same toon after 2-3 months with same gear just on another server and i can start play lol, rly funny

This must be the necro week, I just cannot understand how bored you have to be to revive a 1 year old thread

I'm at work..definitely bored,

It's my online social experiment of the week,wanted to go as back as possible! And it actually works,

Edited by filipesantana