Group Finder Issues

I just ran a LFG HM FP... we got the travel now, we did, ran Esselles, finished.. .

First issue: we got ALL quests for ALL Flashpoints.. which caused a minor mess....

After finishing the FP, we did NOT get our 5 BH comms.. we DID get the Columi reward, but not the BH comms...

After zoning out, all FP quests repopped, with a travel now option popping multiple times......

This happened to all 4 of our group, and we did all 4 submit tickets.....

Edited by Rasticles

This exact thing happened to us. Any word on it getting fixed? I'd really like the BH comms I just earned :(

Same here man, I'm down 5 currently, and the same thing happened in an attempt to do a SM op, and I just decided that it wasn't worth the aggravation and logged off. I hope they get their crap together soon...

Did you guys group as premades? There was a post on general earlier about this happening to premades.

THis is how our seemed to break last night. Premade 4 man and got all the quests. Completed the original and we never received our BH comms.

I can add that we also got this "feature" on The Progenitor. Have runned 3 random HM with same results.

Never gets the BH comms, gets all the HM quests and endless nags about taking the shuttle.

To Bioware:

This is really getting ridiculous. I have stood by this game through all hardships until now, since bug will always be part of a new MMO.... but they should NOT appear after a simple patch. Patches should *remove* bug, not introduce them!

We posted tickets on the same time but still got about 50 numbers between us, meaning that something is making the players hammer the ticketing system. Please.....solve the issues. Pull an allnighter... bring in more people, do anything that can fix the game once and for all, and do it before it is too late.

It seems to only be an issue with queueing as a formed group. I had the same issue and queued solo without incident.

Here's the problem:

As a guild we run Denova and pre-made GF HM FPs many many times a week, you have broken ALL of the end-game content for my guild while trying to fix......what? Issues that people in PuGs were encountering?

I just unsubbed because I will not be charged for another 6 months. Perhaps I will come back on a month-to-month basis, but you broke THE ENTIRE GAME FOR EXPERIENCED GUILDS!!!!

Bioware, if you cannot see how utterly urgent this is to your game, you are all hopelessly and forever lost in the MMO industry.

Edited by DenitharPurloin

Ah, so it is only for formed groups then.... well, I have not used any other way with the groupfinder so that might very well be correct :)

This means that they "only" screwed guilds' and regularly grouped friends' experience of the game..... and in the process also screwed up an OP and a FP. Hmmm.. someone does not know how to verify the patchdata they upload to their servers.

Also... I have yet to read any reaction from BW on this issue.... only the Minefield error on Denova.. well, only the subbed will know tomorrow if they manage to swat all the bugs during the 2 hour downtime.

Just discovered tier 1 and 2 fp's share the same reward. I suggest that since the two tiers are already separated due to difficulty, they should not share the same reward. So if someone runs Directive 7 HM, and then Lost Island HM, they should then receive 10 Black Hole Commendations.

Just discovered tier 1 and 2 fp's share the same reward. I suggest that since the two tiers are already separated due to difficulty, they should not share the same reward. So if someone runs Directive 7 HM, and then Lost Island HM, they should then receive 10 Black Hole Commendations.

Why, because 131 blackhole commendations per week just isn't enough for you?

This is not a bug, it is working as intended. They want you to run all the Flashpoints at once. [/sarcasm]

Customer Service has told many of us that the Group Finder tool is not to be used for full groups, that you are supposed to join it and run these instances with random people. This is their response to any problem that is discovered while running FPs or Ops when joining with a full group. Of course many of us run them with full groups on a daily basis, but if someone gets dropped from server.. or if any little thing happens for that matter.. there is a good chance that someone in the group will not get their rewards. Then the response from CS is a dice roll, as some people in the group will get those rewards forwarded to them, while other in that same group will be told " it is working as intended." from another agent.

I am starting to wonder if the Customer Support system has any interaction with the Dev team at all. When tickets were created months ago about not being able to add alts( or people off line) to friends list, they say it is working as intended.. When someone asks a member of the Dev team in person at a conference, they had no idea it was happening, and it was fixed within weeks.

Same with these incredible lag spikes that are still randomly hitting the entire server at once.. "It is a client side issue, not the servers" .. uh huh.

Edited by theeANGELofDEATH