Does Corellia have a bonus series?

AxeX

I play Empire, but I haven't seen any bonus series after the first couple of planets.

I would like to know if there was one for Hoth, because if there was, it couldn't have been more than a quest or two and I really got stuck there for a bit.

As far as I can tell, the only planets that don't have bonus series are the origin worlds, coruscant/dromund kass, and Quesh. Every other planet has a bonus series.

For Republic, the Hoth bonus series starts at 47, and I believe starts at the Aurek base. So when you get to that level, check your home base for empire.

I play Empire, but I haven't seen any bonus series after the first couple of planets.

I would like to know if there was one for Hoth, because if there was, it couldn't have been more than a quest or two and I really got stuck there for a bit.

Hoth's starts in the Thul palace (for Empire) but it's much higher level than Hoth's main quests, so you're better off to do Belsavis and then go back to Hoth.

Hoth bonus series becomes avaible for the empire after completing the quests on voss.

After finishing voss (not including bonus series) travel to hoth and one of the guys near the shuttle down on the planet should give you the bonus series starting quest.

I dont know about corellia though.

And if so, where does it start for Republic? Been searching in game and on search engines looking for a clue for well over 2 hours now but cannot find anything =/ Thanks

There is not a bonus series for Corelia, the sheer number of quests on corelia offset it.

There is a bonus series for Hoth, there used to be a quest guy on the space station that would direct you when you reached level, like the guys for Alderaan and Nar Shadaa do, but I don't know if he's removed or bugged at the moment.

46-47 is when you can go to the planet and the quest starter should be there when you get off the shuttle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Hoth's starts in the Thul palace (for Empire) but it's much higher level than Hoth's main quests, so you're better off to do Belsavis and then go back to Hoth.

That's Alderaan not Hoth. Alderaan Bonus Series is available at lvl 37 or 38 and the missions are lvl 41.

Hoth bonus series becomes avaible for the empire after completing the quests on voss.

After finishing voss (not including bonus series) travel to hoth and one of the guys near the shuttle down on the planet should give you the bonus series starting quest.

I dont know about corellia though.

Hoth bonus series is level reliant. It does not become available after Voss it becomes available at lvl 45 I think. The missions are lvl 47. I had not even begun Voss when I landed on Hoth (which I was over leveled for) and had the Hoth Bonus series in my quest log before I left the 1st base to begin doing missions on Hoth.