[Cybertech] QT-10 Parts, Unable to RE, Bug? I just can't decide!?

Broja-Lew

Hey there Cybertech crafters. We're looking into a fix for this now, and I'll follow up in this thread once we know when you can expect to see that. Thanks so much for reports and patience.

Hey there Amber, any chance you could get the Dev who implemented this to chime in here and describe the QA tests that he/she performed before it went to release candidate and describe possible reasons QA didn't pick up on it before it then went live?

I love that this random Cybertech RE issue got some dev attention, yet tons of other Reverse Engineering (and augment slot) problems haven't gotten any. Whoever is in charge of crew skill balancing/QA is just doing an awful, awful job.

• 1 month later...
Hey there Cybertech crafters. We're looking into a fix for this now, and I'll follow up in this thread once we know when you can expect to see that. Thanks so much for reports and patience.

This is ridiculous. It requires both Cybertech and Armormech to RE, yet you can only have one crafting skill. It has been a problem since the update and still no fix in spite of numerous patches. How hard can it be to remove the second requirement, for armormech, from the RE command? :rak_02:

We appreciate that you are looking into this Amber, but maybe you can rush it along a little? Many of us spent so much time getting HK, who is now pretty much useless because you can only give him green level components.