Can Flashpoints be done with two players?

Actually, me and my brother did both Boarding Party and the Foundry a couple of days ago.It's doable, but one of you has to be a healer and the other a tank.Otherwise you'll both die pretty quick in a boss fight(regular mobs are easy to kill), especially the one with HK-47.

That depends on various factors.

I know for a fact that some of the low level ones can be done between two players, one a tank and the other heals, and DPS companions. However, your levels, gear, and skill level usually plays a huge factor in this as a viable option.

Have done a lot of the early Flashpoints and even a few 4+ heroics with just a two man team, but we have always been pretty well geared out with current level blues and oranges and same with companions. A healer is a must though for this to work. Regular mobs are often pretty easy, it's the boss fights that can really be a struggle.

My hubby and I duo together. We've gotten up to Cademimu. At the lower levels we've sometimes had to call in a guildie to help with the final boss but if you are patient and work out a good strategy with your partner...have good gear and maybe a good stim...a tank and healer can do it.

Did all the flashpoints duo my first time levelling (myself as a sithwarrior tank friend as an inquisitor healer). A lot of the early ones we just used my healing companion to keep us up with him offhealing but mostly dpsing. Was only as we hit boarding party that we realised a dedicated healer was needed while duoing. Definitely dont think your average players can duo the flashpoints from colicoid wargames to force emperor though.