Space battle problems

Don't know where to post this. So I'll try here.

I'm having a huge problem with them.

There are currently three missions in my lvl range. The first one is Drexel Sweep, it says it requires lvl 3 part. I have all the lvl 5 parts so it shouldn't be a problem. Yet I can't beat it no matter what. The other two requries lvl 5 parts, and I get destroyed in seconds.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong! I never had a problem with there before until now. Is there something I'm missing? Like better parts or any tips would help.

:confused:

Drexel Sweep is a mission that teaches you to use missiles and lasers in combination instead of either one or the other at a time. Once I learned to use my missiles liberally while still firing lasers, the rest of the mission (and its bonuses) was a cakewalk. The other rank 3 and rank 5 missions are similar (although once you get enough upgrades, you don't even have to do this anymore).

Additionally, if you haven't bought the Power Conversion Module from the fleet for fleet commendations, I'd suggest doing so. It makes a world of difference.

Don't know where to post this. So I'll try here.

I'm having a huge problem with them.

There are currently three missions in my lvl range. The first one is Drexel Sweep, it says it requires lvl 3 part. I have all the lvl 5 parts so it shouldn't be a problem. Yet I can't beat it no matter what. The other two requries lvl 5 parts, and I get destroyed in seconds.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong! I never had a problem with there before until now. Is there something I'm missing? Like better parts or any tips would help.

:confused:

There is only 1 way....

l2p better

simple

i failed drexel sweep 3 times then did it now i do it all the time... and its simple... you need to learn to be better thats how it goes.

I also had issues with the last ones. This helped:

Also the power converter makes a huge difference. I use like this, with more powers to blasters while i got shields (u see shield status o the far left, its the blue around ur ship). If my shields are completelly gone i either go shield mode for a few secs or hit the ability where enemies cant target me. Depends on if u have to attack at that time or not. If u dont already, practice on making evasive manouvers while firing. See the comments on the tube.

Edit: Theres one more thing. Maybe ur having problems with the slightly harder fighters. SThey looka abit bigger. These needs to die fast, cuz they hurt u bad.

Edited by xyxklak

I also had issues with the last ones. This helped:

Also the power converter makes a huge difference. I use like this, with more powers to blasters while i got shields (u see shield status o the far left, its the blue around ur ship). If my shields are completelly gone i either go shield mode for a few secs or hit the ability where enemies cant target me. Depends on if u have to attack at that time or not. If u dont already, practice on making evasive manouvers while firing. See the comments on the tube.

Edit: Theres one more thing. Maybe ur having problems with the slightly harder fighters. SThey looka abit bigger. These needs to die fast, cuz they hurt u bad.

Thanks for the helpful reply and video.