<MLP Friendship is Magic> Republic - PvE/20% Cooler

AngelFluttershy

if your still recruiting im interested

Yes! We are always taking in new members, here is the New Member Info page again for reference.

I have a few pub toons that need a home. Mostly for PvP; but I have a scoundrel healer geared for NiM EC

If you're looking for very active PvP and Ranked I would recommend looking into Adroit or C O V, MLP PvPs but we haven't done ranked in a long time and mostly just PvP when we're bored for fun. We'd be happy to bring in any of your characters though, and I'm sure Dreselus wouldn't mind seeing a familiar face. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you haven't already, go check MLP run

on the PTS! There are full clears as well as silly wipes.

MLP is also still looking for active players of any level to fill our ranks. I'm still the only dedicated Gunslinger in the guild who is actually running Ops! Sentinels, Sentinels everywhere!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are you guys still recruiting? I am currently a lvl 37 vanguard dps. I am planning to this being my current main for my account. I have 2 level 55's on the Empire and looking for a Republic guild that is friendly and welling to help gear players once reaching high cap. I am reunited with my love of being a trooper class haha. I do have mumble, vent and teamspeak. I am 21 years old and been playing swtor since it has come out with breaks on and off because of college. Thanks for your time and consideration. Feel free to friend invite me in-game or whichever communication device to get a hold of me listed above. If you would like to conduct an interview. Thanks again and have a wonder day. May the force be with you!

Are you guys still recruiting? I am currently a lvl 37 vanguard dps. I am planning to this being my current main for my account. I have 2 level 55's on the Empire and looking for a Republic guild that is friendly and welling to help gear players once reaching high cap. I am reunited with my love of being a trooper class haha. I do have mumble, vent and teamspeak. I am 21 years old and been playing swtor since it has come out with breaks on and off because of college. Thanks for your time and consideration. Feel free to friend invite me in-game or whichever communication device to get a hold of me listed above. If you would like to conduct an interview. Thanks again and have a wonder day. May the force be with you!

Knowing your name would help =D, check out this for list of in game officer toons and just ask for an invite.

• 3 weeks later...