Sentinel Companions

Dedread

I am a lv30 sentinel and i am wondering what the best companion to level with is?

I currently have T7, Kira, and Scourge.

is there a better or worse companion while leveling to 50, i know Kira is apart of the story but is there story parts that i miss by not having her with me?

I am a lv30 sentinel and i am wondering what the best companion to level with is?

I currently have T7, Kira, and Scourge.

is there a better or worse companion while leveling to 50, i know Kira is apart of the story but is there story parts that i miss by not having her with me?

Wait, wait, wait. Hold on here. How did you get Scourge before Doc? And at level 30 no less?! Did I miss something?

Yeah im confused scourge at 30?

haha

I pretty much used kira all the way until i got doc. It was slightly odd at first since kira did provide a lot of DPS with mobs but once i got used to being the primary source of damage with doc healing it was just so much easier because of his healing abilitys.

PRE-doc i'd either avoid elites outwith grouping with other players or have a great struggle with them but now its no sweat at all..

Occasionally in later levels you do get the odd close encounter but the main way around this is to use force camo and back off for a second to regain a few hps and jump in while the elite is still aggroed with doc and this usually gives enough time to finish the elite. At first you won't even have to worry about that though.

Edited by AngusFTW

Ok after looking into it a bit i "redeemed" a Sith lord on Tatooine, i got a message that he is on Tython training, i assumed he was scourge and i could pick him up as a companion soon.

What lv do you get Doc? also is T7 as a tank worth wile or just stick with Kira till i get Doc?

A lot of people have had success with t7 as a tank yes. I personally used kira but its up to you really and i know the sith you are referring to but it is not scourge and not a companion. You don't get scourge until well into the 40s generally.

I used Kira all the way up to like Voss, then I started using Doc cause things hurt. But when I did start using Doc stuff got a lot easier. And he's acquired on Belsavis as previously stated.

Balmorra. You mean Balmorra. If we had to wait until Belsavis to get him, that would be a sad, sad state of affairs.

Ok after looking into it a bit i "redeemed" a Sith lord on Tatooine, i got a message that he is on Tython training, i assumed he was scourge and i could pick him up as a companion soon.

What lv do you get Doc? also is T7 as a tank worth wile or just stick with Kira till i get Doc?

haha. no. that was Lord Praven. Who is about 1 million times cooler then Scourge. But you don't get him unfortunately.

Doc is generally the easymode companion. heals are super powerful for sents.

Kira isn't that bad. Esp with watchman or focus. Which have self heals/+defense. (Also biochem) Kira and combat is a bit weaker. as it has no innate defensive tools. you take alot more damage.

But she does good aoe, and high dps herself. she burns alot down pretty well, and is a moderately capable tank while doing so. She is probably the best pvp companion, due to her dps. she ruins other companions, and even will put a hurt on a player.