Grace by Faith Republic Christian Guild

Lendul

We were the Christian guild Nothing but The Blood, originally founded in WoW in 2008. We moved into this new game together at launch and would love to add to our guild family.

While we are a Christian guild, we do not require members be professed Christians, but that they adhere to the guild guidelines and rules.

AGE GROUP: 18+ (children of guild members may be admitted)

TIME ZONE: CST

GUILD VISION:

* This is a Christian guild with Christian based values

* Real life comes first

* This is a social guild

* Progress toward operations depending on member interest

* Provide a positive and encouraging gaming experience

* Establish an atmosphere where members feel that logging into the game will build upon their walk with Christ rather than hinder their walk.

Testimonies:

Nothing But The Blood has been the one factor that keeps me coming back to the game. Life can get cluttered and difficult, but Doll and Dull (Guild Owners) can always put things back into prospective. They are a calming factor when times are hard and energizers when life gets boring!

The fact that it is a family friendly guild with kids and parents playing together makes this the best guild I have been a part of. I know that anytime I come into the game, I don't have to worry about what is being said in chat or in Vent (Mumble now). The conversation is always fun, lively and Christ centered. The activities they host are inviting and fun and Doll is so quick to greet you that I had to ask her once if she had some sort of macro that she was using! She doesn't, she's just that gracious and observant!

When we raid together (whether it is all guild mates or with some pick-ups) we pray before we begin and Dull and Doll keep it clean and efficient to the end. No matter how many times we wipe, they are patient and kind and keep all things in prospective. They are great teachers and they really are examples of Christ among us in-game

Doll found me because of my character's name, Werfreeinhim. We chatted in game and she invited me to come play with them sometime. I was in a different Christian guild at the time (my 2nd guild and 2nd server to try to meet consistent, friendly folks to play with), but with more than 200 people on at any given time in that guild, I never got around to playing. I was busy answering questions in chat, it was overwhelming. Doll chatted with me just when I had decided to quit the game because I could not find a buddy to just quest with or just chat with while I quested.

So I came to NbTB to check this group out...and never left!

Mommah Alice

NBTB/GBF to me is a great family of fellow God-loving gamers. It allows me to strive to hold to the standards Christ would want me to behave. Everyone has been really good to me in all my time here.

A good Christian family centred guild. With great Facebook daily scripture you can start your day with :-)

Grace by Faith is a guild with good people who are more than just someone you group with on Ops nights. Prayer requests are welcome--and when you ask, you know they really will be praying for you.

It's so nice to be in a guild that you can be yourself in. To be around a group of gamers that not only share your love of gaming but of Christ. So nice to be in a guild that knows real life comes first. Christ centered, good clean family fun!

You are looking for a home and we have already prepared a room for you.

Learn more about the guild visit : http://gracebyfaith.enjin.com/recruitment

Edited by Lendul

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all...I am returning to the Harbinger after spending some time over on POT% server. I have a 50 gunslinger that is in decent gear. I have tons of experience raiding and in PvP. I have cleared, EV, KP, and EC on sm and hm. First 3 bosses on tfb in sm. PvP...I love PvP :) Lots of toons with lots of gear :) But Honestly I am looking for a guild that believes the way that I do. And that is the "Christian" way. I am tired of the crap that goes on with other guilds...be it non stop swearing, foul talk, ect...

If you are interested in picking up a new player, I would love to join you all!!

Ventvisor

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New Christian Guild on Jedi Covenant!!!!!!!!!

I know it sounds weird posting about another guild on your thread, but I would like to stretch out my hand to all of you at Grace by Faith by telling you that a new faith based guild is sprouting up from some of the people from Nothing but the Blood. It is called Friends of the Foot. Yes a Switchfoot guild. Hope to see all of you faith based players out there!!!!

Edited by DrOtterPaws
Forgot something

New Christian Guild on Jedi Covenant!!!!!!!!!

I know it sounds weird posting about another guild on your thread, but I would like to stretch out my hand to all of you at Grace by Faith by telling you that a new faith based guild is sprouting up from some of the people from Nothing but the Blood. It is called Friends of the Foot. Yes a Switchfoot guild. Hope to see all of you faith based players out there!!!!

Which people from Nothing but the Blood are heading it up? Just a piece of friendly advice, but you might want to post your guild's recruitment thread in the your server's "Guild Recruitment" forum rather than the regular server forum. Best of luck to you and let me know if you need any help.

Edited by Lendul

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Lendul,

I'm so happy I found this thread! I'm a Christian looking for a guild for me and another family member. I've added you to my friends list in the hopes I can catch you online.

Please look for Countdown (scoundrel), Afterimage (sentinel), Healsonastick (sage), or Sneakaboo (shadow).

Hope to catch you soon!

Thanks!

Hi Lendul,

I'm so happy I found this thread! I'm a Christian looking for a guild for me and another family member. I've added you to my friends list in the hopes I can catch you online.

Please look for Countdown (scoundrel), Afterimage (sentinel), Healsonastick (sage), or Sneakaboo (shadow).

Hope to catch you soon!

Thanks!

I am glad that Grace by Faith is what you are looking for. If you would like to join our family. Please go to our website http://gracebyfaith.enjin.com/ and submit an application.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't see a server that you are on? I think I am currently on Harbinger but if you let me know what Server the guild runs in I would like to join it. Definitely Christian and seeking a guild like yours. I mostly do Solo stuff, but always like to help out ppl that are in a guild I can find and support.

I noticed it said the Harbinger so might try to find you guys online.

Edited by Righness

I didn't see a server that you are on? I think I am currently on Harbinger but if you let me know what Server the guild runs in I would like to join it. Definitely Christian and seeking a guild like yours. I mostly do Solo stuff, but always like to help out ppl that are in a guild I can find and support.

I noticed it said the Harbinger so might try to find you guys online.

Grace by Faith is indeed on The Harbinger server.

how active is this guild and do you have a voice chat? vent or teamspeak?

how big is your guild

We use mumble for our voice chat and activity varies by hour, day and time of the year. Our guild has over 300 accounts on our website.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Like a lighthouse on a foggy day. Grace by Faith is a beacon to those who have grown weary of normal everyday negativity of MMO life. Come, our yoke is easy and our burden is light.

Harbinger is a pve server right I my self prefer a pvp server in my case it's the only RPPVP server left so I would have a hard time leaving? Are there any Faith based guilds on Jungma pretty sure I know the answer to that? Anyway good luck guys I hope you guys prosper.

Harbinger is a pve server right I my self prefer a pvp server in my case it's the only RPPVP server left so I would have a hard time leaving? Are there any Faith based guilds on Jungma pretty sure I know the answer to that? Anyway good luck guys I hope you guys prosper.

Christian faith based (I mean) in before trolls!

I understand preferring a specific play environment. If you do ever want to give The Harbinger a try you could always make a character and flag it for PvP and see what adventures are to be had. Thank you for your well wishes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...