I resubbed, for KEITH! and to support SWTOR!

SaerethDL

I watched the livestream and I really enjoyed it. They answered my questions and made some funny jokes with me at the end when it was just Keith talking to chat. I'm not resubbing cause of the roadmap, but the new leadership.. I think they are building a foundation for a big reveal next year. I encourage everyone to get your friends back into the game and get those 4 chars with 300 cxp ready! Cause Keith lit a fire up under me with what he told me at the end of the livestream. No i don't enjoy everything but come on go through your characters and type /played.. I've played over 60+ days worth of this game! That is a lot of time invested and a lot of entertainment. I go through these forums daily, and I believe from the feedback and the roadmap, they listen to each and every one of us and do the best they can. Join me for our next big adventure, I will be on satele shan.

I watched the livestream and I really enjoyed it. They answered my questions and made some funny jokes with me at the end when it was just Keith talking to chat. I'm not resubbing cause of the roadmap, but the new leadership.. I think they are building a foundation for a big reveal next year. I encourage everyone to get your friends back into the game and get those 4 chars with 300 cxp ready! Cause Keith lit a fire up under me with what he told me at the end of the livestream. No i don't enjoy everything but come on go through your characters and type /played.. I've played over 60+ days worth of this game! That is a lot of time invested and a lot of entertainment. I go through these forums daily, and I believe from the feedback and the roadmap, they listen to each and every one of us and do the best they can. Join me for our next big adventure, I will be on satele shan.

Welcome back!

Back I welcome you.

Gotta secure those names huh?:p

haha you caught me! no really i dont see the big deal with names, mine are pretty unique and if I have a problem with one I will just change it or use an alt code.. nothing to quit over.

Kind of there with you, OP.

I had been on hiatus since my computer took a dump. Still don't have it fully operational but I can at least play and do some basic things.

Anyway, long story short... I had cancelled after being subbed since it went live from beta up until this past Spring. The whole DvL/Galactic Command pretty well chased me away. Hell, I only resubbed to get the free month-- which I'm on now. But, as it turns out, I think I may just stick around awhile now that I've seen Keith's Road Map. It isn't what we all want by any means (and I've been crying too little, too late for awhile now...) but it speaks volumes about wanting to salvage the game by building up a solid foundation and getting it to a place where they can put out content.

Welcome back-- and may the wind be at our backs.

*shares with you an Utinni*

I as well re-subbed give it a 2nd kick at the can I was here since beta the GC and gearing forced my leave. I shall wait to see what happens in the next few months

Welcome back!!!

Since you've listed GC as a concern, let me suggest you do Yavin, CZ-198, Ziost, Oricon, Black Hole and Section X heroics (in that order - skip the last ones if you like). Those are all currently "bugged" and are giving roughly one GC level (with superior boost from Fleet) per mission (2500 CXP). They'll remain "bugged" through this week, but they will revert to the normal values at some point...so do it while you can.

Welcome back!!!

Since you've listed GC as a concern, let me suggest you do Yavin, CZ-198, Ziost, Oricon, Black Hole and Section X heroics (in that order - skip the last ones if you like). Those are all currently "bugged" and are giving roughly one GC level (with superior boost from Fleet) per mission (2500 CXP). They'll remain "bugged" through this week, but they will revert to the normal values at some point...so do it while you can.

I believe they said during the livestream that the bug will be fixed next week with the patch. So it's almost over.