Improving Grouping system

First of all, i really do enjoy this game. but with the ammount of heroic quests you have to do, especially early on in the gamewhen you havnt really established a network of friends yet, is a little hard to overcome.

spamming the general chat is one way to do it, but it gets kinda annoying. I would highly recomend taking a good long look at how Aion did their grouping. on Aion shift+v would open an LFG window, where you could register as a class LFG todo a quest, or you could register your group as LFM, Class, todo quests. the quests were linkable, so were the party members or individual looking to do quests, so you could quickly and easily find the right group for you, and it cut down on tons of chatter on the general chat line.

Agree 100%, there are a few MMOs that have developed some pretty decent LFG options. The best i have seen, allows you to queue for a "Zone" and either select a "fastest group possible" or "balanced group" with traditional tank, healer, dps classes. I wouldnt be surprised if this was in development right now, although it should have been implemented by launch, especially considering this social points thing they have going..

Hopefully we hear something soon.