New Weekly - Priority Targets

I completed this new weekly quest for the first time last night and have to say.. for the amount of effort required ( Hoth World Boss, Belsavis World Boss and the Nightmare Pilgrim on Voss ) the reward was well... totally underwhelming.

I was expecting a few more Black Hole Commendations at a minimum seeing as the NMP was involved, but instead received a LVL50 purple loot container and 13k credits. The container held within in it a sub Tionese grade pair of heavy armor boots with LVL 50 mods, the sort of loot you get from killing any LVL 50 World boss apart from the Pilgrim.

The rewards seem a bit out of whack with the amount of effort required to complete the weekly.

Apologies if there is already a thread on this, but did anyone else have the same result upon completing this new Weekly quest?

Completed this weekly and got the same results. The reward, a lv50 item loot roll artifact container, is honestly kind of disappointing considering the world bosses you have to down to complete it. Had the condition been another world boss, e.g. Snowblind, instead of NMP, the reward might have made more sense.

I will say that seeing nightmare pilgrim on the list made me think there would be something really awesome for the reward, but just a purple artifact container? um...no

I say just remove nightmare pilgrim from the requirement or increase the rewards, I'd say have at least a columni level purple in the box and some black hole comms.

Priority targets 1-4: Get some randomp people near your level, and long as you have enough damage amount isn't really important, and kill this and that boss. Free loot for everyone.

Priority targets 5: Get exactly 16 people, make sure they are all prepeared for Pilgrim wih Inhibitors, gear and tactics, go kill him, and if you succeed go kill 2 more trash bosses on Hoth ans Belsavis.

• 5 months later...
heh I complained about this back on the PTR...bioware seems content to ignore it. Apparently bioware thinks it makes sense to defeat a boss (nightmare pilgrim) that drops campaign grade gear and BH gear and to have the reward for the weekly quest drop an item equivalent to tionese gear which you can get from the boxes with tionese comms. Bioware remains out of touch with the players and could really benefit if their devs actually bothered to play the game beyond simply leveling up and doing the class quests. I guess they will never learn.

Priority targets 5: Get exactly 16 people, make sure they are all prepeared for Pilgrim wih Inhibitors, gear and tactics, go kill him, and if you succeed go kill 2 more trash bosses on Hoth ans Belsavis.

Considering the pilgrim is of EC HM difficulty the quest is pointless picking up for an artifact box, you need to be geared with at the very least rakata and above for a quest that rewards junk that is well below your item level.