Fractured Alliances beginning

DarthTyranid

So the republic and empire invade a planet I have claimed.

Why wouldn't I just bombard Coruscant and Dromund Kaas untli their forces withdrew? The fear of their civilizations being wiped out should be enough to get them to back off.

Um. Because their forces are slightly ahead of yours in a (short) race to capture a crushingly powerful superweapon. If they get it before your ships arrive at Coruscant and/or Dromund Kaas, it's game over for *you*.

Um. Because their forces are slightly ahead of yours in a (short) race to capture a crushingly powerful superweapon. If they get it before your ships arrive at Coruscant and/or Dromund Kaas, it's game over for *you*.

this right here, the others can easily kill you before you can even do anything at all before you arrive, especially when their forces have a head start

• 1 month later...
Yeah that is but what entrance do I go to? I've gone through so many doors and can't find that map

I just went there to make sure. That is Exactly where you rezz (start) (The fast-Move Symbol Immediately below the Mail Box). When you start you are literally 5 feet away from the console.

For the big map, look to the mini map (Bottom Right) and on the bottom left of that is a tiny circle with a squiggly line through the middle (That represents a planet), Click that for the "Big Map".

Edited by MikeCobalt