forced to spec healing for gauntlet!

ibervang

seriously, who is the *********** retard, that decided you had to be forced to use a specific companion when you reach the gauntlet. I die to the *******st mobs, because im specced for DPS, and so is the companion im forced to use. Who was the retard that decided that you pretty much had to be forced to be healing specced here... And if I blow them off the edge, it just ****s up and my companion does nothing and I cant use the healing skill, and they will reappear as I engange another group of mobs... I doubt F2P will save this game with all this BS.

Wow, all the troopers at level 50 and you were the one it forced to play as a healer :eek:

Unlucky.

I was dps from beta to 50 in release and only thought about healing when my ops group ran out of healers.

But I geared up as much as I could and made sure my companions (which use exactly the same gear as me so no excuses) had reasonable gear.

i didnt have an issue, in fact i quite enjoyed that part, most of my companiosn had no gear or really crappy stuff. i never went heals. just dps'd the whole way through.

As the loading screen says

If you're having trouble with a tough fight try using stims or medpacks to give you the edge ;)