Vengeance vs Powertech

ThanatCZ

Powertechs are considered better because they have quick damage, while vengeance has stable damage. If you wanna kill someone quickly, you need quick damage.

Vengeance definitely has more defensive CDs than a powertech, so yes it does have more survivability, utility, and mobility with its leaps.

Well, vigilance is pretty decent for 1on1 I guess since they don't put too many eggs in once basket. A class like a sniper, usually, will be putting all they can into damage, so they can't do anything alone, but with a good team they are a god. Engineer spec, though, makes a sniper very durable, and their offensive and defensive cooldowns make them very good for 1v1 bursts. The fact that the jugg's defensive CDs are so good yet on high cooldown makes them good for 1 on 1.

So if i understand jugg is better for 1v1 PvP in enter world but Powertech is good DPS on PvP like WZ ?

Because when i play WZ like Powertech i have good dmg and i have very much kills ... but also very much death :( ( not much but more that when i play like jugg)

When i play jugg my dmg is not so monster like powertech but i have constantly on good dmg , good kills and little dies

in world when i meet Jedi i have problem with powertech is harder dmg is good but i think that i am so weak ...

like vengeance in world 1v1 and 1v2 i have more chance and fight is no that chaotic and i often win

Edited by ThanatCZ

So if i understand jugg is better for 1v1 PvP in enter world but Powertech is good DPS on PvP like WZ ?

Because when i play WZ like Powertech i have good dmg and i have very much kills ... but also very much death :( ( not much but more that when i play like jugg)

When i play jugg my dmg is not so monster like powertech but i have constantly on good dmg , good kills and little dies

in world when i meet Jedi i have problem with powertech is harder dmg is good but i think that i am so weak ...

like vengeance in world 1v1 and 1v2 i have more chance and fight is no that chaotic and i often win

Depends on the team. Powertechs will be doing more damage than vengeance and have less survivability, so in a warzone with teammates taking damage for you, powrtech would be better. Note that Rage spec for jugger is generally thought of as being better than pyro spec.

In 1v1 Veng's gonna win in my opinion. In WZ PT can play on range so theyre not killing him that often and he can do more burst. It's ur decision to make, if u wanna play OP 3 button pyrotech prostyle or veng, thats not that hard, more buttons, but most probably ull die always if u get bad group.

In a duel a pyro pt/vanguardl should win. Unless you pop all cooldowns as soon as the duel starts, a vig/vent knight will be at 30% before they finish their first masterstrike.

then do it again.

Your bust is purely 1 time every two minutes, then its mediocre. Vigilance puts up damage comparable to this "mediocreness" all the time with no real offensive burst/cooldowns.

then do it again.

Your bust is purely 1 time every two minutes, then its mediocre. Vigilance puts up damage comparable to this "mediocreness" all the time with no real offensive burst/cooldowns.

So Vengeance have compatible and consistent dmg of all time ..

pyrotech have only burst dmg over 2 minutes ? understand i good ?

So Vengeance have compatible and consistent dmg of all time ..

pyrotech have only burst dmg over 2 minutes ? understand i good ?

The jug wins in a clean 1v1. While its defensive CD's aren't as good as a sentinals it can still survive long enough to kill the glass cannon PT. Mez them PT through half of its only defensive CD. Jugg then staggers defensive cds, 30% slow isn't good enough to kite the jug between 5-10m which used to be the only way to PTs to handle any warrior AC pre snare nerf.

It honestly all comes down to the PTs defensive shield. I've played vengeance jugg and vig guardian long enough to know that I'm losing no matter what if SW is down and they have reactive shield.

They have reactive shield up more than you'll have SW up, but with the right timed force push you can negate that being important. I've never lost a 1v1 to a PT when we both had all of our cool downs.

It honestly all comes down to the PTs defensive shield. I've played vengeance jugg and vig guardian long enough to know that I'm losing no matter what if SW is down and they have reactive shield.

They have reactive shield up more than you'll have SW up, but with the right timed force push you can negate that being important. I've never lost a 1v1 to a PT when we both had all of our cool downs.

That sounds interesting , so like vengeance you always win without troubles ?

That sounds interesting , so like vengeance you always win without troubles ?

The mistake most vengeance juggs will make is ravaging after leaping. That works 7/10 times, but not on pyro PTs. You need to use your first stun immunity to get your snare, overhead slash and shatter off. Then he will stun and create distance, then you force scream, push, ravage. If he uses shield you will need to recast snare.

Like I said, this fight isn't really close w/ saber ward but without it you need to play perfectly.