battle of illum hm

on the last boss. he seams to be doing some nasty attack with no cast time that damn near kills us all if not straight out right kills us. He is not enraged either. I don't remember this before the patch Edited by ihiTimdogg

on the last boss. he seams to be doing some nasty attack with no cast time that damn near kills us all if not straight out right kills us. He is not enraged either. I don't remember this before the patch

This.

I think he's bugged now.:(

We were doing this pre 1.1 and now with the patch and noticed the same thing, wasn't a problem though, some quick groupheal and he was done.

i know it wouldn't have been a probelm but we had an op healer. Their aoe heals arn't much to speak of.

though glad to know it isn't just me

Edited by ihiTimdogg

Only healers worth taking are Inquistors/Sages... BH/Trooper and Agent's/Smuggler's healing suck in comparison....

Bottom line is a good Sorcs and Sages can spam heal for a long time before they have any force pool issues... Where as Over Heating and Lack of energy cripple BH/Agents when they spam heal..

Any guilds serious about pvp and raiding should only accept Sorcs / Sages into their guild... Not trying to be mean or say people who play BH/Agents are bad players, its just there class is gimped compared to Sorcs / Sages... Or it could be Sorcs / Sages are just that much more OP and need to be adjusted so people will consider someone who plays an BH or Agent (or their counterparts on the other faction)

Edited by Monoth

Bottom line is a good Sorcs and Sages can spam heal for a long time before they have any force pool issues...

Any Sorcs with Force Surge should be able to keep healing forever (dunno what the Sage's talent is called)...

Resurgence (with Force Bending talent) --> Innervate (with Force Surge, it will crit at least once after Force Bending is activated) --> Dark Infusion --> Consumption, rinse and repeat.

As for the last boss of Ilum HM, it needed a buff. I haven't tried it after patch yet but I'm sure it's manageable. :p

Edited by Ruzlix