Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Jadarra

The Aspiring Knight's Vest is the same model as that vest. Depending on how light or dark your skin color is, it will either be black, blue or grey.
Really? The color of the item is different based on who's wearing it? So basically, I can only see how stuff will really look on my character if I have that character actually "try it on"?. That's ... odd.

Is that true for all crafted gear? For gear in general?

IOW, if I have my armormech trooper "model" a piece before he makes it will the color (maybe) be different when my smuggler (or other trooper) wears it?

Also, the Aspiring Knight's Vest is Medium armor. My Knight is a Vanguard, not a Sentinel, and his Heavy Thermal Chestguard is, well, Heavy armor. Is there an "orange" Heavy chest piece that looks similar?

Thanks

**edit

Never mind, I looked through the Heavy setts in the original post, and none of them has that look. I guess I'll have to find something else for him to wear.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys

Trying to find either someone who knows if the Fortified Electrum Boots actually made it into game

I have found every other piece of the set - Head, Chest, Legs, waist, hands. But just can't seem to find the feet

Anyone know if they are around or just a myth?

They made it into the game. My synthweaver knows that schematic. In my opinion, for the record, the boots look nothing special, at least on the Republic side. I'll have to make a pair and send them to an alt to see how they look for the Empire!

By the way , you don't mention the wrists, but if you have all the other parts I assume you know those too? :)

Edited by Estelindis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm at level 400 synthweaving, and Im noticing Purple custom armor that I have looted, now can these items also be player made? I have started playing with some of the lower level gear again just to experiment, and I found once I made the certain item into its 2 or 3 Artifact schematics, those items also come up as RE'able 20% chance etc. Now, does this mean they will make into some of those customizable artifact pieces I have seen? Sorry if this is a dumb thing to ask. Everything I have done has just been by trying everything out, but figured I would inquire with others who know a lot more than me:) Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody answer my question? I've been looking for the armour sets in this thread and the Aspiring Knight's cought my eye. But when i check it on torhead the set consists of 6 parts not 2. So which one is correct? Is the list simply out of date or what? I add the links to all the parts I found.

http://www.torhead.com/schematic/3UAnpLD/aspiring-knights-vest

http://www.torhead.com/item/cgY9qrk/aspiring-knights-leggings

http://www.torhead.com/item/9ZQBwSE/aspiring-knights-bracers

http://www.torhead.com/item/5QzpGc1/aspiring-knights-waistcord

http://www.torhead.com/item/hhceZcj/aspiring-knights-boots

http://www.torhead.com/item/hurnFeV/aspiring-knights-gloves

Edited by Schanez

Aspiring Knight's is a 6-item set. Some of the sets listed here have 6-7 items but this list details head, chest and legs only for any given set.

Thank you. Then I will start looking for the rest of the schematics :) It's funny that some people don't know the value of them and post them on GTN for the proposed price. I bought the Chest and Legs for around 300-400 each. The rest goes higher then 20k.

Aspiring Knight's is a 6-item set. Some of the sets listed here have 6-7 items but this list details head, chest and legs only for any given set.

Where can I find that information out. I really would like to know which armor sets are 5,6, or 7 pieces, so I can stop looking for what I think are missing pieces. Thank you.

3) Run Underworld Trading Missions. Each mission has a level range, (ie, 41-48) and if you receive a critical on that mission, you have the chance to bring back a schematic within the level range of the mission you ran.

So if I am getting it right, if i want the full Aspiring Knight set i need to run the UT missions from lvls 11-16? To match the set required lvl?

Where can I find that information out. I really would like to know which armor sets are 5,6, or 7 pieces, so I can stop looking for what I think are missing pieces. Thank you.

I gues a good start would be torhead. Just search the first phrases of the set like Aspiring Knight's, it will show you all the stuff with the name. I found the full set just like this :)

3) Run Underworld Trading Missions. Each mission has a level range, (ie, 41-48) and if you receive a critical on that mission, you have the chance to bring back a schematic within the level range of the mission you ran.

So if I am getting it right, if i want the full Aspiring Knight set i need to run the UT missions from lvls 11-16? To match the set required lvl?

For this particular set 11-16 missions will give you the whole thing, because all of the pieces are in this range.

Unfortunately this is not always correct, because when they rolled out the catalog of orange sets, they couldn't be bothered to make all the pieces in each set the same level; in many cases they're not even in the same "range." The Commando's Boots and Gloves, for instance, are level 15, but the rest of the set is level 19. Even the "level 50" sets all seem to have one piece that is randomly level 47 for no apparent reason. So you have to know the level of the particular piece you're missing, and make sure you're running missions in the range that covers that level, otherwise you'll never get the full set no matter how many missions you run.

And how do you know the level of each piece? Unless you already have the piece, or can find a schematic for it on the GTN, there is no way to know. Some pieces are the same level as the chest and others are not, and there is no consistency to it from set to set. Some pieces are in the same level range as the chest, and others are not. So you have to find out from somewhere on the internet, from GTN schematics, or from someone who already has the full set what range you need to farm for each particular thing.

Edited by Heezdedjim