Gree Double Bladed sabre broken / corrupted graphics

-Spc

So i just bought Gray Helix saberstaff and when i draw the weapon it looks ok after few strikes and hits lower part of lightsaber disappears.

This is a bug because it happens to all of my friends who have this light saber also other people see the same as i do.

Screenshots:

http://www.netsky.org/stuff/Screenshot_2013-03-05_19_07_46_003475.jpg

http://www.netsky.org/stuff/Screenshot_2013-03-05_18_14_54_730089.jpg

Same thing happens with all color crystals.

This one is black-blue

Edited by -Spc

I did not make screenshots but I confirm this saber is bugged.

When you just draw it it shows both blades properly, but during fights the "lower" one disappears.

I wonder whether it could be due to the length of the hilt itself - making the engine unable to display the blade correctly because of perspective.

Also when not used, it sticks out far from the body - it's not placed parallel as any other saber does.

Its the same problem as the CC sabers. Bug has been around a while. Dev's have posted on it a few times and say "just sheath & re-draw your saber", which is not a fix at all but simply a method to get the second blade & effect to show. Which works... until you use it again.

I did not make screenshots but I confirm this saber is bugged.

When you just draw it it shows both blades properly, but during fights the "lower" one disappears.

Not only does the blade disappear but the gree effect too.

When lower part disappears it becomes normal one side bladed saber because gree efect isn't there either.

:confused:

It's not just the double bladed :)

If you pull the single blade via the Z key it has the gree effect but if pulled during combat or ability the effect disappears and it just looks like normal saber

It's not just the double bladed :)

If you pull the single blade via the Z key it has the gree effect but if pulled during combat or ability the effect disappears and it just looks like normal saber

I can confirm this, all sabers with cool effects/animations are bugged such as the Tythonian, Zoist etc... :(

On a related note: when the gree saberstaff is holstered on your toon's belt it is mounted way too low and really sticks out sort of like your toon has a 3rd leg. Either that or the saberstaff's wireframe model it isn't auto-downscaled properly when mounted on your belt. Edited by Projawa

• 3 weeks later...