Replayable storyline

Shaladain

I'm an altaholic, and I play this game for the story. Without giving away too much spoilers, which classes have the best replayability. By that I mean the second playthough if you choose the opposite alignment etc will have a completely different story. I only say alignment because I don't know what else will make a difference.

My initial thoughts are that smuggler and trooper are not going to change much but knight and warrior have potential.

Agent definitely. You can fight 1 of 2 bosses at the end of Act 1. There are numerous different cutscenes, dialogue options, and even quests based on choices made. There's even 3 distinct endings.

**DO NOT read the spoiler tags if you don't want to know what they are.**

At the conclusion of Act 1, you find out that Darth Jadus faked his own death and has been orchestrating the terror network to his own ends. You can choose to side with him and kill Zhorrid or confront and kill him.

Ending 1: If you chose to save Chase on Taris and left Ardun Kothe alive during Chapter 2, you can turn the Black Codex over to the SIS effectively siding with the republic and becoming a true double agent.

Ending 2: I sided w/ Jadus after Act 1 and was able to turn the Black Codex over to him, though I did not.

Ending 3: Tthis is what I call the "Batman" ending. You keep the Black codex for yourself and let the galaxy at large believe you actually died on Corellia. You use it to erase any and all mention of your name and Cipher Nine in Republic and Imperial records. You then go on to operate as a completely independent agent free from the command structure of both the Republic and Empire.

I agree with Agent has large replayability but not so much based on accumulated alignment - IE you could go through the game making mostly LS decisions, but a few key DS decisions would sway some of the key story points (and vice versa). I wouldn't rule out Sith Warrior, and that's simply based on what I've seen in Act 1. The Tatooine storyline and Act 1 conclusions certainly take alignment into account. Also, I believe your Jedi companion can either be swayed LS/DS based on your decisions/conversations (I haven't observed this first hand).

Sith inquisitor. Being able to start of as a slave and work your way to the top was amazing i'd love to do it again

Yea I've heard the ending can be different for the inquisitor, but I wasn't sure about the rest of it.

Helping the ghosts move on instead of just releasing them or forcefully binding them