Game keeps kicking like a 3rd of my guild 50 online then down to 35...

NuSeC

As the title says... there is an issue with the game. Bringing it to steam and having these disconnects is not a good look. There are new peeps coming in. If you want them to stay around, you may want to look at it quickly. ;)

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

What we were experiencing is a DDOS attack against our NA datacenter, which impacted the Satele Shan and Star Forge servers. The situation has mostly recovered and we are continuing to monitor. Thank you for your patience.

-eric

Hey folks,

What we were experiencing is a DDOS attack against our NA datacenter, which impacted the Satele Shan and Star Forge servers. The situation has mostly recovered and we are continuing to monitor. Thank you for your patience.

-eric

my gosh why ddos swtor of all places...

Guess someone who is unhappy with the game, though not very smart considering the penalties for committing such a crime.

must have been a sub, I mean we're all dumb paying for a game with this many issues ;)

Anyway, it seems it's not just SWTOR, but it's a bit more widespread, other games are being targetted too.

Edited by DarkAnnmarie

my gosh why ddos swtor of all places...

Why not? Its launched on steam and doing pretty well atm. People who DDOS are trolls who like to cause problems. Doesn't really surprise me that this ended up being a DDOS. Certainly had the symptons of one.

Edited by Raansu

Hey folks,

We are looking into reports of disconnects and login issues on North American servers, I will provide updates as I have them.

-eric

Huh???? Have i not been complaining about this for like a couple years now ????? Can not imagine what it will be like on the weekend, you need to fix this fast or all the new players will leave on account of bad play experience!!!!!

Now it is a ddos huh>? I will be very surprised if that actually happened and believe more likely you opened up more bandwidth for your servers.

Edited by darkwarrior_

Huh???? Have i not been complaining about this for like a couple years now ????? Can not imagine what it will be like on the weekend, you need to fix this fast or all the new players will leave on account of bad play experience!!!!!

Chill out dude. They got ddos'd. It happens.

Now it is a ddos huh>? I will be very surprised if that actually happened and believe more likely you opened up more bandwidth for your servers.

It was an attack, and not just them, a few gaming companies were hit, just search google.

Hahahahaha....you are the epitomy of a troll, you chill out dude! Better yet, get a clue and go take a nap kid!

Oh and still have lag heavy on fleet, so the ddos bs is just that bs.

heavy lag on the fleet, unfortunately, is quite normal when the fleet gets busy. It's pretty much been that way from the start of the game.

the game is poorly optimised and the engine probably can't handle it anyway but the fleet is where most people gather together in the highest numbers and with the most interactable items.

you show your lack of understanding by making this non sequitur.

Hey folks,

-eric

looks like the lukewarm s***ters are back... who else remembers when they got mad and ddos'd mosh and his team cause they couldn't beat them? not to mention their fake titles

Edited by themachinemann