R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship

Scorpiooooo

BOSS is keen... Most of us have been on the Harbinger lately, but I'll rally the troops to come back for a chance at the glory! :jawa_wink:

Smij

Love it Smij! Confirm with me ASAP, trying to get all the teams locked in by Saturday. I'm happy to leave confirmation on players for a few days after that, but touch base with me in game or here to confirm BOSS will be there!

:-)

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Sun will be competing, so count us in ;)

Fantastic news! I will put together an announcement tonight!

Sadly - Midian will NOT be competing. Most of their PvP'ers have quit and they won't be able to field a proper Ranked Team.

I'll touch base with Sniper and see if any of their raiders want to compete, but odds are that Midian won't be there.

Whoot, 3 teams almost enough for a competition. Lol. Lets go Master D!

Ice, have you been advertising on fleets? Might be a good option for the night, I'd do it myself but I don't think I'll get on late.

I try to do a couple of announcements on both Fleets on the hour each night. I'll be plugging tonight and all day tomorrow.

Bioware did their Community Announcement today and left the R.A.W Championship OFF the list of Community Organised Events. I've been sending them messages and tweeting at them but to no avail. It seems Bioware really don't give a **** about APAC. :-(

I try to do a couple of announcements on both Fleets on the hour each night. I'll be plugging tonight and all day tomorrow.

Bioware did their Community Announcement today and left the R.A.W Championship OFF the list of Community Organised Events. I've been sending them messages and tweeting at them but to no avail. It seems Bioware really don't give a **** about APAC. :-(

Well they did feature other APAC server events and they have previously included us, but yes I would have liked to have seen them include this event.

Sadly both Chippy and I were at the live cast this morning and were asking questions about their plans for APAC servers which we were so kindly ignored.

Well they did feature other APAC server events and they have previously included us, but yes I would have liked to have seen them include this event.

Sadly both Chippy and I were at the live cast this morning and were asking questions about their plans for APAC servers which we were so kindly ignored.

Unsurprising really. They think F2P is the answer... What a shame.

Well we've got 3 confirmed teams. I believe BOSS is going to try and attend, I'll confirm tomorrow. The same goes for EWOK'ALYPSE. That makes 5 teams. If we can rally at least 1 more, an even 6 teams would be fantastic for a first-off competition! Any more will be a bonus! Spread the word!

BOSS will be fielding 2 teams, ill be stocking up the 2nd team with people i know if we struggle for number but i can pretty much guarantee this afer talking with most of our pvpers and people that group with us regularly, great event guys thanks for putting in the effort we needed something like this, had an idea to run a 3v3 tourny in outlaws den to follow this at some stage if it all goes well.

BOSS will be fielding 2 teams, ill be stocking up the 2nd team with people i know if we struggle for number but i can pretty much guarantee this afer talking with most of our pvpers and people that group with us regularly, great event guys thanks for putting in the effort we needed something like this, had an idea to run a 3v3 tourny in outlaws den to follow this at some stage if it all goes well.

Fantastic! Great work. Hope it's fun for you all, I'm hoping to make this a regular event!

I'll post an announcement ASAP!

:D

midians that do want to participate will be with boss probably so i guess we still get to mock boss for being unable to field a team without help

I've only been with BOSS for a few weeks but I assure you I'll be doing everythin I can to get our core team of 7 to be strictly us, I'd much rather keep it all in house, it's just a matter of getting our harbinger members back over, but for this I'm sure they'l be keen. Our numbeers are actually still growing too so both teams may even be full guild.

Confirmed Teams for the First R.A.W (Ranked APAC Warzone) Championship are -

* Add Coins

* Nightmare Council

* Black Sun

* BOSS (1)

* BOSS (2)

* Not Entirely Stable

It's possible that Ewokalypse will join and I have given them until tonight to confirm with me, however at this stage it remains at 6 teams.

Thanks so much for all the support so far guys, now it's up to us to make it the best event possible! We'll be working on this, the bracket and promoting the hell out of it over the next week.

I'll probably announce the bracket on Monday. Originally it was going to be straight elimination, but with 6 teams that won't work, so I am currently rejigging everything.

Stay tuned!

:jawa_tongue:

I've only been with BOSS for a few weeks but I assure you I'll be doing everythin I can to get our core team of 7 to be strictly us, I'd much rather keep it all in house, it's just a matter of getting our harbinger members back over, but for this I'm sure they'l be keen. Our numbeers are actually still growing too so both teams may even be full guild.

Relax man, Jump is a silly troll.

His own team <Add Coins> have probably requested the help of First, but First is from <Not Entirely Stable>. Also a couple of people in our <Black Sun> team aren't official members.

Don't feel bad if you bolster your numbers with Midian players, you will simply be evening out the odds.

Edited by Weeeeee

His own team <Add Coins> have probably requested the help of First, but First is from <Not Entirely Stable>. Also a couple of people in our <Black Sun> team aren't official members.

Don't feel bad if you bolster your numbers with Midian players, you will simply be evening out the odds.

Yea I know lol, don't worry looks like we have 2 full guild teams, we wont be taking any others unless quite a few don't show up. It's only 7 a side so I would expect all the teams competing to be able to muster that many. We could probly manage 2 and a half boss/half rage quit, but I cbf organising that, rage quit look like their going inactive now, unfortunate really, woulda been good to have 8 teams.

It would seem a bit silly to request his help considering his own guild is competing, no doubt he will be going with them. So that's a silly statement to make.