Biggest trolls on Begeren colony?

kyrieIrving

Sweet juice and AOE were the biggest trolls on server

They. Were. Hilarious.

Sweetjuice always made me smile. Especially when he messed with flux, Even though I didn't approve of it I laughed my *** off every single time :) Oh, and when Xavek got his newfound hatred for Desi a while back I think I haven't laughed as hard since.

Oh, and when Xavek got his newfound hatred for Desi a while back I think I haven't laughed as hard since.

I remember that, but honestly talking to him, I still to this day don't know if he was trolling or if he was serious. I love Xavek, great guy, when he gets mad though, stay away.

I remember that, but honestly talking to him, I still to this day don't know if he was trolling or if he was serious. I love Xavek, great guy, when he gets mad though, stay away.

Haha. A loooong time ago, in the winter, when I hit 50 with my brother Threid, I met Xavek. He "/laugh"ed at Threid, and at that point, Threid said "Xavek is my rival", which ended up working, since they were both great PvPers. That shrouded Xavek in mystery, and then he quit for a long time.

More recently, when he was back for a time, I remember PvPing with him on my imperial, thinking "OMG! It's Xavek! What is he like when you're in his ops group?" I was disappointed when the whole match, I only got 1-word directions (he was ops lead), or timely calls for help ("west", "east", not even capitalized!).

Good times...

Haha. A loooong time ago, in the winter, when I hit 50 with my brother Threid, I met Xavek. He "/laugh"ed at Threid, and at that point, Threid said "Xavek is my rival", which ended up working, since they were both great PvPers. That shrouded Xavek in mystery, and then he quit for a long time.

More recently, when he was back for a time, I remember PvPing with him on my imperial, thinking "OMG! It's Xavek! What is he like when you're in his ops group?" I was disappointed when the whole match, I only got 1-word directions (he was ops lead), or timely calls for help ("west", "east", not even capitalized!).

Good times...

Capitalization makes all the difference, eh?

I'm impressed when people manage to do better than eeastklj or whatever similar abomination comes out of my panicked fingers when some DPS scoundrel is shooting me to death as I (attempt) to guard a turret.

My initial response was the same, but then I realised it was serious which made me sad. QQ. I still have tremendous respect for him as a player though! He really was good at what he did.

Edited by Desiirea