HELP Theres a Bug

Misinformed

It happens about every 45 mins to an hour. My mouse will not work with my interface. I can select NPC's and other players... use hot keys... do anything I want until I have to right click add invite or select a flight path, choose a reward option, etc. IT IS ABSOLUTELY F***ING ANNOYING and makes me want to through the damn game away.

To fix the problem I have to ctrl+alt+delete and end task to kill the game and then log back in. you know how DAMN annoying that is.

ARE YOU F'IN KIDDING ME... I just had to log again to cause I cant click on any buttons or the map.... This **** is getting bad... Im about to stop playing and play something else.

Have you tried violently punching your computer screen? the hole it creates in the middle of the screen frees the UI

Edited by DarkLadyKeres

I'm not sure if this is the same problem as what I experienced in beta, but I run a Logitech G500 mouse, and I noticed that if I accidentally hit my program key + a thumb key at the same time, I would lose the ability to left click objects (ie, hotkeys, loot, etc) and I would have to randomly press buttons together on my mouse to get it to go back to normal (since I dont know how to use the program feature) So.. if you have a mouse that has the ability to macro, look into that function...