If you could add a planet?

Newyankalt

If you could add any planet to the game what would you want to see? It has to be a planet allready existing not made up. Planets I would like too see are kashyyk,ryloth, genosis and the chiss home world(would be empire only).

Endor obviously. Or the Death Star :)

I said it in other threads and I'll say it here as well. We need a new planet we have not been to ever before. My vote is for Iridonia, the Zabrak homeworld. Kashyyk, Dantooine, Endor and so on have been done t death in my opinion. I want to see the homeworld of my Shadow and Juggernuahgt :D

If you could add any planet to the game what would you want to see? It has to be a planet allready existing not made up. Planets I would like too see are kashyyk,ryloth, genosis and the chiss home world(would be empire only).

Hmm, good question. I was thinking about this during the final few months before launch. I originally thought of Kashyyyk, but then I thought it might not fit well in an MMO. Kashyyyk is a primative planet with VERY limited infrastructure and a population comprised primarily of wookiees, a non-playable race that can't speak galactic basic. Knowing that, pretty much everything you would do on this planet would revolve around the wildlife of the planet, and that doesn't really fit in with the bigger picture of the war between Republic and Empire. You would also have to listen to ALOT of wookiee-speak which would get old really quick. Perhaps most importantly, canon-wise, a bunch of non-wookiee players running around, outnumbering the native wookiee population heavily contrasts against the Kashyyyk we see in KotOR 1, in which the player character even being on the planet is a major issue with the wookiees because they pretty much dislike outsiders. Having said all that, I think the planet I'd really like to see introduced in SWTOR would be either Yavin, Dantooine or Naboo.

Edited by Gendrasto

On theme with this game taking place during the Sith Wars:

1. Cinnagar (also called Koros Major or Empress Teta, it was a founding member of the Republic)
  2. Ziost (because we all want to plunder ruins)
  3. Mandalore (it's a diverse planet with many terrains and ecosystems much like Earth, would be a change from desert and ice planets)
  4. Nathema (the emperor's dirty little secret)
  5. Onderon (a planet with a dark side history)
  6. Duxan (Onderon's moon and home to the tomb of Freedon Nadd)

Bothawui, Dac, Sullust, Bespin, Duros, Kessel, Dathomir, Dantooine, Yavin (would be awesome in this era)... quite frankly anything that is already in existing lore. I don't want to see any new planets invented by BioWare. Ilum is such a waste of space.

Edited by Gungan