The Great Guild Search! (Empire)

Cainan_Scar

Hello, I'm Chris!

Currently, I'm looking for a guild to suit my style of play. I'm a former hardcore raider (in other games, WoW and so forth) with a more slightly casual outlook now. Meaning, I'll still raid for progression, but not more than 4 nights a week. I also PVP quite often, and would love nothing more than to engage in group/ranked WZ PVP matches.

Right now, my favorite pass-time is leveling alts. I want to get one of each Empire class to 50, then begin working on the Rep side.

My level 50's are as followed:

50 Powertech (tank)

50 Mercenary (dps)

50 Operative (dps)

I feel I could play any of these classes in a raid-like setting. I really enjoy PvPing with the Powertech, especially in groups. Unfortunately, none of my characters are doing really well in terms of PvE gear. The Merc has some, but is severely lacking. I've not played with any healing specs thus far, and don't think I'd be a very good healer. Otherwise, I'm willing to play whatever's needed.

A little history about myself: I was here on release, and absolutely love the game, though many of my friends did not. As they returned to their previous MMOs or onto new ones, I just sort of fell into casualness. I've been a hardcore raider in all previous WoW expansions, having killed the Lich King on hard mode, at the end of WotLK. Left WoW during Cata, about 9 months before SWTOR's launch, without any want to return.

Personality: I'm a pretty laid back guy. Though I'm nearly 33, I have a perverted and raunchy sense of humor. I cuss frequently, though I can tone that down in the appropriate environments. I do use and talk on vent/mumble, but I'm not overly-talkative. I keep my stuff together during raids or any other serious times.

Availability: Most evenings. While I don't want to have to raid more than 4 nights a week, those night I can raid are pretty much wide-open. Start times are fine after 4 pm, and end times for me would be good by 1 am. If your guild can work within that time frame, on a few set days a week, I can show up as needed.

Misc: My hardware is as followed..

Intel® Core i7 CPU

8.00 GB of Ram

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Razer Naga Mouse - The only weapon you really need.

What I want in a guild: People interested in activity. Flashpoints, group pvp, Ops. I really want to stop playing this as a 1-player game, only doing class quests and pvp to level alts. Time to make some new friends and kill horrible monsters together, for good times and shinies. Mature players are a plus!

Reply here, or hit me in game. Daerin, Karvatos, Nakaya, Enaeas

• 5 weeks later...
Hello, I'm Chris!

Currently, I'm looking for a guild to suit my style of play. I'm a former hardcore raider (in other games, WoW and so forth) with a more slightly casual outlook now. Meaning, I'll still raid for progression, but not more than 4 nights a week. I also PVP quite often, and would love nothing more than to engage in group/ranked WZ PVP matches.

Right now, my favorite pass-time is leveling alts. I want to get one of each Empire class to 50, then begin working on the Rep side.

My level 50's are as followed:

50 Powertech (tank)

50 Mercenary (dps)

50 Operative (dps)

I feel I could play any of these classes in a raid-like setting. I really enjoy PvPing with the Powertech, especially in groups. Unfortunately, none of my characters are doing really well in terms of PvE gear. The Merc has some, but is severely lacking. I've not played with any healing specs thus far, and don't think I'd be a very good healer. Otherwise, I'm willing to play whatever's needed.

A little history about myself: I was here on release, and absolutely love the game, though many of my friends did not. As they returned to their previous MMOs or onto new ones, I just sort of fell into casualness. I've been a hardcore raider in all previous WoW expansions, having killed the Lich King on hard mode, at the end of WotLK. Left WoW during Cata, about 9 months before SWTOR's launch, without any want to return.

Personality: I'm a pretty laid back guy. Though I'm nearly 33, I have a perverted and raunchy sense of humor. I cuss frequently, though I can tone that down in the appropriate environments. I do use and talk on vent/mumble, but I'm not overly-talkative. I keep my stuff together during raids or any other serious times.

Availability: Most evenings. While I don't want to have to raid more than 4 nights a week, those night I can raid are pretty much wide-open. Start times are fine after 4 pm, and end times for me would be good by 1 am. If your guild can work within that time frame, on a few set days a week, I can show up as needed.

Misc: My hardware is as followed..

Intel® Core i7 CPU

8.00 GB of Ram

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Razer Naga Mouse - The only weapon you really need.

What I want in a guild: People interested in activity. Flashpoints, group pvp, Ops. I really want to stop playing this as a 1-player game, only doing class quests and pvp to level alts. Time to make some new friends and kill horrible monsters together, for good times and shinies. Mature players are a plus!

Reply here, or hit me in game. Daerin, Karvatos, Nakaya, Enaeas

hey daerin,

im the gm at <sith code> and from your post you sound like a good fit for us. we typically raid every night around 830pm server time. no bs, just a friendly and cooperative group of people that take down the toughest content. most of members have more than three lvl 50 alts like you, so you'll be in good company. my merc's name is mesiah and my jugg is amurica. if im not on feel free to contact any of my officers- their names are zheng'qi, axhamm, venomsc, and psolid

hope to hear from you

mesiah

Hello I am the raid leader for <Dark Eclipse> and we are one of the few guilds on the Imp side the raids 16 mans Hardmodes. We have cleared ever Ops in the game at ever level and we are currently 4/5 16 man hardmode TFB. We hit me up in game(Angrry or Angger) for more info. or head to the website. ..http://darkeclipserawr.enjin.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Edited by Angrylilseth