Game must be doing well...

heechJunzi

Yes, I too was thinking how nice it was to see all the Dev Tracker inputs this week. Mostly the inputs have been clarifications, which is always good. Not too much new information added; but this is a nice visual indicator that the team is paying attention.

Really was great to see the devs and community managers making meaningful posts even if everything they had to say wasn't completely happy news. If it continues one of the many reasons why i was pessimistic about the future of the game will be gone, the lack of communication was a very bad trait of BW. They have done a few bursts like this previously though and then gone back to being mostly silent for weeks and months so it's a guarded hope right now.

That's what I acctually can celebrate! Keep up good work and comunicate with us about bad and good things.

P.S. - If You could only pure some more info about Makeb soon I will be glad because I seriously consider to buy it thou will not place my order untill I will have more info about what it contains.

B.R.

Leigabar

I'm glad to hear that the CM has been successful. That is good going forward. This will show EA that there is profit in this game, and they will allow more resources to plan for the future. I still enjoy this game, and will continue to subscribe, and everything so far has made me interested in continuing my subscription and playing the game.

I was about to quit the game a few weeks back, but i decided to keep an eye for a bitt longer and i have to say i like what i see;

The Devs and the CS both working quite hard lately + really showing themselfs a lot more often in the community, if they keep the good work i am sure many will be pleased and a lot of trust will be regained!

so definetly a +1

Edited by YeIIow

This is really good to see and like everyone else in the thread I hope it continues! Excellent work and certainly I really appreciate the devs additions to the various discussions. Of course as the devs are now engaging it behooves us to be nice to them (it is after all not part of their day to day) - lets hope we can do our part as well.

Getting a holiday break this year might have given the developers a good chance to recharge their batteries. I wouldn't know personally, but i'm sure that answering all these question from the community can be draining- especially when the"real" work starts piling up.

Either way i'm happy to see the uptick in communications.