MAJOR SPOILER Please don't bring him back.

that_Spartan_IV

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the Emperor's not alive, this is more of a "if I die, everything dies with me" backup scenario. I'm also pretty sure he's only "back" to justify Scourge's absence from KOTFE and KOTET. It was bad enough Scourge said absolutely nothing in Shadow of Revan and Ziost, and I'm glad his absence from the Knights expansions actually has meaning now. However, if we end up hearing Vitiate's voice again, I hope they've got back Doug Bradley to voice him. Nothing against Darin De Paul who voices Valkorion, but the original voice of the Emperor IS Doug Bradley. Considering this plague originates from his original body, it wouldn't make much sense for the Valkorion voice to somehow manifest itself in this new storyline. I'm often reminded of the description the Revan novel gives, "There was something strange about the Emperor's voice. It didn't sound like the voice of a single being. It had an unusual echo and resonance, almost as if a great multitude were speaking his words in perfect symphony." The way the Emperor speaks in the base game encapsulates this almost perfectly. Alongside the codex entry, "the Emperor's Voice can always be identified by its emotionless, precise and controlled manner of speaking. Some have privately described conversations with this entity as extremely disturbing"

I'm 100% all for Vitiate (with Doug Bradley). IMO he wasn't in the base game nearly long enough after all the pre-launch speculation/stories/theories we got about him between KotOR and SWTOR. There was a lot of speculation at the time that he was Darth Andeddu, which I would have liked, but either way, Vitiate was probably the most interesting character to me in the base game by a long shot.

Valkorion on the other hand, I hated. Pretty much anything pertaining to those 2 expansions, I disregard as never happening lol. Vitiate + Empire vs Republic actually makes me feel like I'm playing a Star Wars game. KotFE/KotET made me feel like I was playing some kind of generic space fantasy game. I applaud their efforts, but that story was a dumpster fire. If we got the level of detail and cinematics in the base game that we did in KotFE and KotET, that would have been great.

Just finished it.

I think this wont be about Valk the douche. But about Ruining Satele Shan (Boohoo I love her so much)...

But like others said, its a 'weapon fail safe thingy'' .

Ok so who wanna take a bet ? I'm gonna bet...Malgus gonna ruin everything lolol

I actually liked Valkorion and I hope he comes back cause you rarely had any interaction with him in the main game and plus they could do so much more with him. So yes I actually hope they do bring him back cause again they could do more with him

I actually liked Valkorion and I hope he comes back cause you rarely had any interaction with him in the main game and plus they could do so much more with him. So yes I actually hope they do bring him back cause again they could do more with him

the thing, Valk doesn't wanna chat with you. You are beneath him. He just wanted your precious body, then he would've discarded your consciousness like it was garbage . :p

Just finished it.

I think this wont be about Valk the douche. But about Ruining Satele Shan (Boohoo I love her so much)...

But like others said, its a 'weapon fail safe thingy'' .

Ok so who wanna take a bet ? I'm gonna bet...Malgus gonna ruin everything lolol

Ummm I'm going out on a limb on this one (looks quick to see if anyone has a chain saw in hand !)

BUT:

1. Malgus knows about the ship with Satele and her collogues.

2. The battle of Corellia was something of a ruse!

IMO... if the Empire really wants the destroy the ship yard that bad: Form up on a wedge with the ISO-5 ships and some weapons of mass destruction… at least one WILL get through. After the dust settles there is little more than a crater in the ground the size of Dallas. Anything left could be placed in a doggie bag !

3. Which brings me to : who is using whom ? What is Malgus really up to?

4. IMO … this will be an attempt to finally tie everything from KotFE until Onslaught together.

5. It will not be the end of Onslaught … but will set the tone for the rest of the Onslaught story.

6. If Malgus does not die at the end of Onslaught then he will at least be given a new lease on life for the next story:

7. If there is another story (7.0) .. ummm you guess is as good as mine ???

(sorry .. I was on a roll then had a senior moment …. again !)

:D

I agree with you..

on the ruse part. Malgus has shown in the past, he is willing to do whatever he need to do, to get to what he believe is the real goal (Aka his own goal) . Like when he started that coup d'etat stuff .

(and the way the Imp side end, it confirm it. That cunning Bastard! Lol Wonder if Marr is watching this whole thing and what does he think ? You know, its funny...I though of all the Dark Lord....I though Marr would side with Malgus back on Ilum. yes, the timing was the worst, but they kinda share similar beliefs) .

Yeah that was weird right ? the Silencer never got to be used! And I was like 'WTH ??? Hey thats my TOY! (Sorc Toy) GIVE IT BACK!'' (Malgus even argue a tiny bit about that part lol had me laughing like hell)..

and last...You are such a Grand Pa! :p

I agree with you..

on the ruse part. Malgus has shown in the past, he is willing to do whatever he need to do, to get to what he believe is the real goal (Aka his own goal) . Like when he started that coup d'etat stuff .

(and the way the Imp side end, it confirm it. That cunning Bastard! Lol Wonder if Marr is watching this whole thing and what does he think ? You know, its funny...I though of all the Dark Lord....I though Marr would side with Malgus back on Ilum. yes, the timing was the worst, but they kinda share similar beliefs) .

Yeah that was weird right ? the Silencer never got to be used! And I was like 'WTH ??? Hey thats my TOY! (Sorc Toy) GIVE IT BACK!'' (Malgus even argue a tiny bit about that part lol had me laughing like hell)..

and last...You are such a Grand Pa! :p

If you stop and think about it ..

At least to some degree Tenebrae was just using BOTH Mar and Malgus. And it is at least possible that Malgus has figured it out. Don't put a high body count past him to get a "second chance" …. not only in life … but a second chance to fulfill his dream of the "Empire" as he saw it !

Remember Malgus obsessive focus on technology ?

Hello ? Iokath anyone ? If I were that twisted Id be looking for whatever means I could get my hands on rip a path through the galaxy to get to that place !

Talk about revenge !!!

yeah but...

we know Tenebrea or Valk used the whole galaxy, and the Sith and repb for as long as he was alive. So thats nothing new there .

He used each one, everyone. I mean thats how Marr died! he finally saw him for he was (And Man I almost teared, I was glad he died that way then you know..kneeling and get used then killed. Have some dignity till the end)

You think he want Iokath ?? Wth for ?? Bring the reaper back from dark space ?? LOL

Oh wait..wrong game , they just look alike XD

He can try lol but...IOKATH was OURS! Son of a *****!!! I left EDI There..uh..I mean SCOPRIO ! She better shoot him fast! LOL

Well lets say he succeed to get to IOKATH. What can he do alone ? We had a whole group of peoples, and we had a hard time. And now there is GEMINI Prime and SCORPIO ?

And finally, if he wanna twist the empire to follow his vision...that just gonna get him killed for good. Who know, seeing how they have been ripping stuff from old Kotor 1 and 2 , maybe we get the final of Kotor 2. And throw his body in a reactor...

yeah but...

we know Tenebrea or Valk used the whole galaxy, and the Sith and repb for as long as he was alive. So thats nothing new there .

He used each one, everyone. I mean thats how Marr died! he finally saw him for he was (And Man I almost teared, I was glad he died that way then you know..kneeling and get used then killed. Have some dignity till the end)

You think he want Iokath ?? Wth for ?? Bring the reaper back from dark space ?? LOL

Oh wait..wrong game , they just look alike XD

He can try lol but...IOKATH was OURS! Son of a *****!!! I left EDI There..uh..I mean SCOPRIO ! She better shoot him fast! LOL

Well lets say he succeed to get to IOKATH. What can he do alone ? We had a whole group of peoples, and we had a hard time. And now there is GEMINI Prime and SCORPIO ?

And finally, if he wanna twist the empire to follow his vision...that just gonna get him killed for good. Who know, seeing how they have been ripping stuff from old Kotor 1 and 2 , maybe we get the final of Kotor 2. And throw his body in a reactor...

I think perhaps you misunderstood my point .. (sorry my bad)

What I was suggesting is that:

1. Malgus "could be" on to what has happened with Satele and her colleges.

2. We know that Malgus LOVES technology

3. IF (and only IF ) he were to succeed in chasing after the "essence of Tenebrae" … then Malgus would go after Iokath and try to conquer it !

4. Why ? Because Iokath is the place where the original "Eternal Fleet" was manufactured.

IMO... this "could be" the theme of the next step. To stop Malgus before he connects with Satele and her group … to essentially pick up where Tenebrae left off. Only this time: Malgus goes for the entire planet that produced the fleet that supported Tenebrae in the first place.

ONLY THIS time … Malgus' goal is to unite the Empire with those powers.. NOT Zakul. His goal would be to bring the entire galaxy to it's knees before him and the Empire !

In other words: the next challenge would be to prevent Malgus from reaching that goal. NO I don't think he would reach Iokath… but IMO .. that would be the next showdown ! With a fleet put together with Iokath technology … it would be like having the Eternal Fleet at his disposal … all for the Empire (under his control of course).

It's all just for fun to speculate.. Probably none of this would happen. BUT... if I were to look for a way to really stir things up … I'd have Malgus chase after that goal in a heartbeat !!!

Do you know...

1-How big the butthurt gonna be , if Baldy can get the Eternal Fleet while we are in a crappy shuttle zooming around like a mosquitos ? Especially since we lost the gravestone (Ugliest ship in history! Coming soon to your nearest Town!) the only thing that can hurt the Eternal fleet ?

2-I for one, hope that theory doesnt come true :p No offence meant, but I'm tired of the Eternal Fleet we couldnt use, of Zaakul we couldnt Rulez, of Tenebrea we couldnt kill without a stupid Cube&Password...I want something NEW and refreshing!

3- Malgus may love technology, but is he that stupid ? I would like to think DYING may have kicked the stupid out ? lol who know, maybe he come begging for help instead of going for tha Loot! lol

Here hoping anyway ;)

Do you know...

1-How big the butthurt gonna be , if Baldy can get the Eternal Fleet while we are in a crappy shuttle zooming around like a mosquitos ? Especially since we lost the gravestone (Ugliest ship in history! Coming soon to your nearest Town!) the only thing that can hurt the Eternal fleet ?

2-I for one, hope that theory doesnt come true :p No offence meant, but I'm tired of the Eternal Fleet we couldnt use, of Zaakul we couldnt Rulez, of Tenebrea we couldnt kill without a stupid Cube&Password...I want something NEW and refreshing!

3- Malgus may love technology, but is he that stupid ? I would like to think DYING may have kicked the stupid out ? lol who know, maybe he come begging for help instead of going for tha Loot! lol

Here hoping anyway ;)

Wellll Frankly Malgus next steps sort of depends:

1. On how bad he wants to be the next "immortal emperor"?

2. His encounter with the "commander" now confirms what Malgus is up against.

3. That might push Malgus over the top (so to speak)… thus "necessitating" the "need" to beat everyone to Satele and her group in order to become abscessed with or take part in the ritual as a desperate attempt to be able to lead the empire into victory...

IMO... This just sets the stage for the show down. I don't think that Malgus will get what he wants. But on the other hand he may not walk away totally empty handed either.

I really do believe that this chapter will close Tenebrae for good .. It will just be used to tie up some loose ends. I also see this as an attempt for Malgus to gain the upper hand over the Republic and the rest of the galaxy for that matter.

No I don't think that Malgus will get Iokath. I don't think he will succeed in intercepting the ship with Satele and her collogues … but that could EASILY be his next target. That could EASILY be what he is trying to do … and the "story" behind what he is after.

Just..

cose you got Possessed , it doesnt make Immortal nothing. At best, if he can control whatever possess him..he become stronger than he is. At worst, he become an abomination that mutate and he lose everything...including his personality and consciousness (and goals, dreams..etc) .

(why are we using Spoilers tags in a place that allow Spoilers? lol)

Do you think Scourge is in cahooot (love that word) with Malgus ??

Cose its..suspicious that he show up with this new Quest...and malgus does what he does (Break his leash) .

While Scourge say ''I saw what Valk was all about and I had to turn against him yada yada'' . He still has the weakness of the True sith of ''Love my Sith so much...I can be swayed too'' . I mean its a possibility. There is also the possibility that even if he does know and may doubt Malgus capacity, he would take the chance for the dream EMPIRE (assuming they have the same vision) . IF he doesnt know, then maybe he could be swayed ?

*Shrug* Scourge Lived long enough, that mean he can tell a liar from another (Hopefully), but it also make him arrogant in his capacity that he can deal with whatever may come.

Still...thats a rotting way to get ride of Malgus. I mean first they make him cheat death, bring him back as a Lap dog to the new Emprore (or empress), just to have him do something stupid like this.

Bah....kinda lousy way to get ride of a character that has so much weigh since day 1.

And in conclusion (Make me sound smart right? lol) , this whole discussion remind me of Valkorians words that the Empire is better forgotten . It's almost feel like a cursed Nation. You know ? like the forbidden fruit, make the greats ones do crazy things to get it..make you shake your head and think ''Man, I hate to agree with that idiot, but if Malgus goes that far yet again......are the sith doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over for the sake of their ''Vision of what the Empire supposed to be'' ? Its almost heartbreaking to watch ..again.

Just..

cose you got Possessed , it doesnt make Immortal nothing. At best, if he can control whatever possess him..he become stronger than he is. At worst, he become an abomination that mutate and he lose everything...including his personality and consciousness (and goals, dreams..etc) .

(why are we using Spoilers tags in a place that allow Spoilers? lol)

Do you think Scourge is in cahooot (love that word) with Malgus ??

Cose its..suspicious that he show up with this new Quest...and malgus does what he does (Break his leash) .

While Scourge say ''I saw what Valk was all about and I had to turn against him yada yada'' . He still has the weakness of the True sith of ''Love my Sith so much...I can be swayed too'' . I mean its a possibility. There is also the possibility that even if he does know and may doubt Malgus capacity, he would take the chance for the dream EMPIRE (assuming they have the same vision) . IF he doesnt know, then maybe he could be swayed ?

*Shrug* Scourge Lived long enough, that mean he can tell a liar from another (Hopefully), but it also make him arrogant in his capacity that he can deal with whatever may come.

Still...thats a rotting way to get ride of Malgus. I mean first they make him cheat death, bring him back as a Lap dog to the new Emprore (or empress), just to have him do something stupid like this.

Bah....kinda lousy way to get ride of a character that has so much weigh since day 1.

And in conclusion (Make me sound smart right? lol) , this whole discussion remind me of Valkorians words that the Empire is better forgotten . It's almost feel like a cursed Nation. You know ? like the forbidden fruit, make the greats ones do crazy things to get it..make you shake your head and think ''Man, I hate to agree with that idiot, but if Malgus goes that far yet again......are the sith doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over for the sake of their ''Vision of what the Empire supposed to be'' ? Its almost heartbreaking to watch ..again.

Yeah … you're probably right about the conclusion of "possession" … BUT IMO ..that is the real deception of the dark side.

I think Mlagus and Scourge will meet. I think that Scourge will have to make a decision.

IMO... this is where the real show down takes place:

Scourge … Kira AND (if you're playing the JK who is in love with Kira... as some are) … This is where it gets crazy!

I have no idea where the writers will go with this... but IMO that is why I personally like the idea of the JK still being independent. In the long run it will make the LS more appealing to Scourge and will stand by Kira and the JK.

Whether or not Malgus succeeds with the merge with Tenebrae (assuming that he is interested in the first place) that is still up for grabs.

BUT.. it is within the context of that conflict and the race against time where the next step could unfold ! And yeah .. as crazy as that sounds .. there is a LOT of drama wrapped up in that !

Yeah … you're probably right about the conclusion of "possession" … BUT IMO ..that is the real deception of the dark side.

I think Mlagus and Scourge will meet. I think that Scourge will have to make a decision.

IMO... this is where the real show down takes place:

Scourge … Kira AND (if you're playing the JK who is in love with Kira... as some are) … This is where it gets crazy!

I have no idea where the writers will go with this... but IMO that is why I personally like the idea of the JK still being independent. In the long run it will make the LS more appealing to Scourge and will stand by Kira and the JK.

Whether or not Malgus succeeds with the merge with Tenebrae (assuming that he is interested in the first place) that is still up for grabs.

BUT.. it is within the context of that conflict and the race against time where the next step could unfold ! And yeah .. as crazy as that sounds .. there is a LOT of drama wrapped up in that !

Nah, the JK story is the one I don't like lol cose I find it overrated :p and the female JK voice grate on my nerve.

Though right now I'm playing as one..but I usually cant go far *Sigh*...I want a JK to romance TAU :p

cose she is a smexy Godess :D

My favorite are JC, SI and SW :p

Hopefully, the 'Crazyness' part with Scourge , Kira and your JK...will apply to all class .

We already got shafted back in Shadow of revan once lol

VItitiate : Don't worry my little wrath/JK I didn't forget about you..Muahahahaha

Vititiate (to others class) : *Notice them and say nothing* Muahahahaha

Others class: *Butthurt intensify* :mad:

:p

I'm 100% all for Vitiate (with Doug Bradley). IMO he wasn't in the base game nearly long enough after all the pre-launch speculation/stories/theories we got about him between KotOR and SWTOR. There was a lot of speculation at the time that he was Darth Andeddu, which I would have liked, but either way, Vitiate was probably the most interesting character to me in the base game by a long shot.

Valkorion on the other hand, I hated. Pretty much anything pertaining to those 2 expansions, I disregard as never happening lol. Vitiate + Empire vs Republic actually makes me feel like I'm playing a Star Wars game. KotFE/KotET made me feel like I was playing some kind of generic space fantasy game. I applaud their efforts, but that story was a dumpster fire. If we got the level of detail and cinematics in the base game that we did in KotFE and KotET, that would have been great.

Valkorion was 10 times better than Vitiate. Vitiate wasn't even a character, more of the symbol of evil.

Valkorion was 10 times better than Vitiate. Vitiate wasn't even a character, more of the symbol of evil.

Thats a matter of opinion . I personally, Liked Vititate more . He seemed to have bigger plans at the end in Yavin 4 .

Then here come Valkorian with his soap Opera family and drama , and instead of going to Jerry Springer....they dragged me in their stupid show lol

Thats a matter of opinion . I personally, Liked Vititate more . He seemed to have bigger plans at the end in Yavin 4 .

Then here come Valkorian with his soap Opera family and drama , and instead of going to Jerry Springer....they dragged me in their stupid show lol

It doesn't matter, Vitiate is not a character, he has no characterization but only his plan of ultimate evil.

Sorry but they made it obvious he is coming back. The issue of his original body has not been dealt with yet. He will be back with a vengeance, and in his full power and glory. I can already feel the pain and dread our player character is in for

Usually, when someone discard their bodie...is that, because they found better ones .

And when X go back to its original body, they don't go back...regress to their golden years when they were in top shape, max powers and what not . (well unless your name is Madara and you had Kabuto do everything for it to happen :p)

Usually anyway, when X discard their body, its like a save button. Just in case, a guarantee they can't be killed for good.

Say like Dr.Gero leaving his computer to create CELL .

To me it feel like it was a body (his original one) but it was TRAPPED , and Bozo Jeeday fell into said trap.

Lets not forget, maybe Tomatoe Scourge is behind all of this . He does want to take the Emprore place (I recall vaguely something about him saying something about a Vision or something.....didnt play the JK class in ages since I cant stand it) . He could've sweet talked the Jeeday into activating the trap..hoping he destroy the body..grab the power for himself...

I mean he doesnt care for the Jeeday . When I played Onslaught, as a jedi..he bail . He doesnt stick around, under the pretense of ''I won't fight my peoples'' :rolleyes: (But he was nowhere to be found when they were being used and killed..right, so much caring)

Maybe its just the remnant of his power that possess Satele and the others . Some kind of echo of his consciousness .

I think this, cose everytime we killed the body he was hosting..he had to go and recharge and do a ritual .

Why would this be any different ? (Unless BW is really lousy and just want their pet to come back, cose they are out of ideas) .