Ebon Hawk originals ! I miss [person] and/or [guild],

AcidicAmber

Mostly for those who started on the Ebon Hawk before the dark times before the mergers. The mergers were good for the game I just felt like the community was tighter prior and all.

Let's be honest, the game's had a pretty high turnover rate. I started playing the game with 4 people, we leveled 1-50 together and now just 2 of us left. I've seen two guilds die out when other games got released, Diablo III killed Brethren and Guild Wars killed the Code.

Soooo who or what do you miss that's amongst the many things that have vanished.

For me.

(Most of mine are PVP related as that's what I do)

- Brethren - The first guild I was in, pretty good group of people.

- The Code. - Till Guild Wars definitely one of the best PVP guilds on the server.

- Drayven. - One of my favorite regular group mates, always a team player.

- Tom - He was epic to the point people would WRONGLY accuse him of hacking. People would say "Tom's on the other team" and often give up :x. Never seen anyone as good at objectives.

- Rexan. - He was a beast, never had to worry about a lack of DPS when he was in the match. Still haven't seen a PT or VG that could match him.

- Kincaid - even though he could be an elitist jerk sometimes!

- Selena - Another of my fav's to group with.

- Jentry - Wonder what Jentry ever did with all those credits, practically ran the GTN prior to the mergers.

- Polytonic - lot of people had a tough time with him but I go on well with.

- Mouko - May still be around but I haven't seen him

- Obi-Dammos - ditto to Mouko.

- Rosa - My favorite healer to cross heal with!

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few.

This game is starting to lose it's "fun" for me, some of these made it fun while they were there :o

Edited by AcidicAmber

Great idea! Remember the great rivalries and epic battles on Ilum??

Quick shout outs to those Imps I ran with ages ago:

Alurl-- one of the all-time server greats. Still the best HB player the server has seen.

Chouffe-- great stabber before concealment was FUBAR'd

Xebulun/Nebulux-- monster DPS and all around superb player. Made those who say tank PT is gimped eat their hats.

Germ-- used to PVP before starting his PVE guild. Great dps'er

Valentines-- heals or dps, a great player

And most of all: Boxxy. Sure do miss running with you in PVP. Every class you played, you shined. If you're out there, howdy from <Hex>.

To my old enemies: Wolfpaw and Acorn....sure isn't the same game without you. There used to be a sharp division between Imp and Pub on our server. Now everyone's in bed with everyone else, in 3 different guilds with no hard loyalties. The server just isn't the same, and the PVP isn't as good.

And finally to "Kenny" Skyporker: you made it fun to hate you. Where are you, my old frenemy?

:)I feel the same way, but my love was the hound. I had characters on every RP server , East & West coast, even 1 each on Progenitor & Gav , but my Love was the community on Kath Hound. :cool: I can count the number of times I was trolled on 1 hand and have fingers left over . The players there were so friendly , so helpful especially to this brand new to MMO's player way back when. I did not start till St. Patricks Day (made Founder by 2 days LoL:p), but I was on Kath Hound more than long enough to learn how to play SWTOR right and be a good team player. Now, so many it is about the I / Me , and not the Team anymore. I still only PvP 2 times a day for the Daily mission because too many other players take it way too serious and are total jerks to anyone that is new or not a dedicated, die-hard PvP player. :mad:

:confused:I miss my doggie. Kath Hound & Rancor Guild Forever . Gone , but never forgotten.:cool:

On a side note. I have seen Boxxy as her(?) female human Sorceress on occasion. Usually late at night / early in the morning, within the last 10 days at the most . Always catches my eye with the:p slave girl top on and the funky female formal hat.:confused: The others I have not seen nor heard from . Also Rancor guild moved over and became "The Chosen None" with Zephrus & Marvell still leading. Then we merged with "The Lost Order" and I truly feel lost since I no longer feel like I'm part of what I joined 8 months ago. Just is not Rancor anymore. Oh well, such is life . Be well to all.

Strazzen / Vil'leah / Jiin'do / Reada Wright

The Wright Legacy :cool:

Oh yeah Wolfpaw! and Alurl, them too. Germ was one of the best DPS Operatives for sure, as my main is a healer he was one of the names I hated chasing me most >.< I'd mark him over the healer just to keep him off me. The PVP definitely did used to be much funner pre-mergers. Edited by AcidicAmber