carnage

ya i luv the new playstyle i got on a healer earlier spam healing himself and face tanking me like it was funny gore came off cd i hit bloodthirst last tick of ravage 10k, force scream 9.5k he popped a medpac then my slaughter proced gore viscious throw 10.5k lol

As far as it being the best burst spec in game you are somewhat correct on that. Although with the changes to crit in 2.0 and blood frenzy, the burst isn't as reliable anymore. That being said, their burst is also the easiest to counter in the game. People like to argue how they can cleanse annihilation dots. I can constantly proc those with spammables. So if you cleanse, i'll put more on you and you have 6 seconds before you can get another cleanse meanwhile I'm spamming annihilate and vicious slash to proc more dots, with deadly saber thrown into the mix.

So, PoliteAssasin, is Annihilation/Watchman a good 1v1 spec? Can you kill a healer if you get him away from his tank/peels/crossheals?

1v1 is my favorite thing. I just started a Combat Sentinel and I like how I can kill healers in lowbie PvP. But if Combat/Carnage is as easy to lock out as you say it is, I'd rather learn a spec that isn't quite as easy to shut down. I really don't care for Focus/Rage, but Watchman has me intrigued.

Would love to get your honest take on Watchman/Annihilation as a 1v1 spec (including playing against solo healers).

Thanks!

Ok. Well after reading all of these comments, the only resolution i can see here is one spec is not "better" than the other, it is all on how people play and what fits them the best. Of course each of the spec's has its own weakness, (Carnage is interrupts/stuns, Anni is the lack of burst) but they don't mean that one takes precedence over another. So if we can all understand that, then can we please stop is childish pissing-contest that is going on? Thanks :D