Good enough to tank Heroic Flashpoints?

Don't want to be a hamper to any group I join so I'm wondering if my stats as a tank are decent enough for Heroic FPs or should I keep working on it before I join a group.

15890 HP

37.10% Damage Reduction

25.63% Defense Chance

31.16% Shield Chance

28.29% Shield Absorption

All unbuffed except Combat Technique.

Don't want to be a hamper to any group I join so I'm wondering if my stats as a tank are decent enough for Heroic FPs or should I keep working on it before I join a group.

15890 HP

37.10% Damage Reduction

25.63% Defense Chance

31.16% Shield Chance

28.29% Shield Absorption

All unbuffed except Combat Technique.

I'm not as familiar with Shadow/Assassin tanking, but it seems fine to me to start. At least for Black Talon to get some basic gear and daililes out of the way. Could probably focus on Shield Rating though to help smooth out the crazy damage spikes you would see.

Oh, guess I should ask this aswell.

Anything in particular from any bosses you guys recommend watching out for? Got the basic gist of most of the fights from normal, but anything to watch out for before I hit it in heroics would be nice!

Oh, guess I should ask this aswell.

Anything in particular from any bosses you guys recommend watching out for? Got the basic gist of most of the fights from normal, but anything to watch out for before I hit it in heroics would be nice!

Just the enrage timer mostly. DPS needs to burn them down quickly or they enrage and one-shot everyone.

Also normal trash hits harder so make sure dps does normal -> silver -> gold or your healer will die.

Just the enrage timer mostly. DPS needs to burn them down quickly or they enrage and one-shot everyone.

Also normal trash hits harder so make sure dps does normal -> silver -> gold or your healer will die.

That sounds a little weird having the weakest hit the hardest O.o Never would've thought of that doing them myself most likely though. While soloing I usually take out the normals first just because it gets damage off me quicker though.

Thanks again.

Edited by ckoneful

That sounds a little weird having the weakest hit the hardest O.o Never would've thought of that doing them myself most likely though. While soloing I usually take out the normals first just because it gets damage off me quicker though.

Thanks again.

This biggest thing behind this is removing damage from the pull as quickly as possible. Therefore, kill the lowest health mobs first and the incoming damage is reduced quickly (and your healer will thank you for it!)

This biggest thing behind this is removing damage from the pull as quickly as possible. Therefore, kill the lowest health mobs first and the incoming damage is reduced quickly (and your healer will thank you for it!)

Agreed, having two strong and four minions - taking out the minions makes it easier to manage and mitigate the strong. I suppose the draw back is they will hit harder but you'll be taking less total per engagement.

As a Jugg myself (not perfect speced, I still need purp enhancements on my gear):

HP:13660

AR: 6617

DR: 43.9

DC: 17.8

SC: 32.2

SA: 28.3

With Saber Ward up it pushes my DC to 45. But over all those are good specs for a LA-tank I'd say.

Edited by tXHereticXt