Amazing ranked night 21/2/2014!

Canderrous

Hey there everyone! Thanks to everybody who made this server almost feel like a pvp server with all the different teams that were queuing up for team ranked! We were going on and on for like at least 7-8 hours and i'm sure many new people have gotten a taste for team ranked and the different meta from solo ranked q.

Shout outs to the ascendancy crew and goof/ninjas/ "i don't even know how to name us" group for being there to do team ranked as usual.

I would like to highlight the efforts of many new teams such as Wookie Leaks, Midian, Disciples, Imp Side Ghost infantry, Psy-Ops and all the other teams that gave team ranked a go. You guys made this night a very fun rated night with all the different teams and i'm sure you guys faced a variety of teams and got experience too.

I've streamed the entire run for team ranked that was going today (from the perspective of the goof guys as a pretty bad healer :p) and have chopped up the monstrous 8 hours of team ranked into separate arena matches. The twitch link is in my sig if you want to view the matches.

I hope that everyone involved tonight/today (it was like 4-5am server before the team q died) will keep queuing up for team rated so that everyone will continue to have steady group pops with different teams to face. If you enjoy the team ranked meta more than the solo q, make sure to keep queuing so we can all keep getting team pops!

To a more lively team ranked community,

Arch

Edited by Canderrous

Even though it was a Rancor that bought ranked back the last few days have been the best this servers seen PVP wise for along time. We won some lost some and learned alot but god damn is nice not having to farm regs for a change. Lets keep it going. :D

We had heaps of fun guys ! was an awesome night and we sure learnt a thing or two :D

We buggered off at about 10pm'ish our time (Aussies/Kiwis & Ray :p) as our Kiwi healer had to head off (presumably to tuck his sheep in for the night :eek:)

Thanks all for the games ! <Wookiee Leaks> will continue to que grouped ranked !

If you're pub add me on Fusebot if you need a Scoundrel for team ranked.

I can vouch for Fusebox (here 'Fusebot' , I guess). Good healer and one of the main ones for Don't Panic on the Bastion, one of the best guilds there during the days of 8 v 8 ranked. Wasn't particularly fun going up against you guys :).

Cheers for the games, everyone was good to see some Ranked matches against more than one team!

Midian should have a team Saturday day (which would be your Friday nights), Monday and Tuesday nights (your Sunday days and Monday days)

If we have people online we can of course make a team at any other times, its just most of our PVPers are on at those times.

I can vouch for Fusebox (here 'Fusebot' , I guess). Good healer and one of the main ones for Don't Panic on the Bastion, one of the best guilds there during the days of 8 v 8 ranked. Wasn't particularly fun going up against you guys :).

Hehe tanks. Playing more casually but always down.