Quitters on Flashpoints (Venting)

Hey guys,

I was just trying to do the False Emperor with some other guys. We just got killed by

HK47

, (he had 50% left) and the entire group left, "because it was too hard", and now I can look for a new group. Man I hate those quitters!:mad:

It is going to happen. Some of my best memories from the game are from finally beating a boss that gave me trouble the first or first 30 times I tried it. I am not kidding when I say a Darth Minax must have killed my sawbones 20 times, but it just made victory all the sweater. However, not everyone is as hardheaded as me.

I wouldn't worry about it, your next group may one shot it.

Hey guys,

I was just trying to do the False Emperor with some other guys. We just got killed by

HK47

, (he had 50% left) and the entire group left, "because it was too hard", and now I can look for a new group. Man I hate those quitters!:mad:

Yeah gone are the days players will work out a strat themselves and try killing something how ever many times they die,if they can't 1 shot it ect they think it's to hard...I wonder if current players know how to actually work at taking down a hard mob unless it's on U-Tube telling them how to do it... heaven forbid they may surprise themselves.

I would blame your healer.

As a healer....it is always DPS fault. Should have killed him faster.

As DPS... It was the healers fault.

With the long waits for HMFP in group finder because of the shortage of tanks, I blame tanks for nothing out of fear they will put me on their ignore list. :p

Edited by mikebevo

As a healer....it is always DPS fault. Should have killed him faster.

As DPS... It was the healers fault.

With the long waits for HMFP in group finder because of the shortage of tanks, I blame tanks for nothing out of fear they will put me on their ignore list. :p

You're on a roll today. This is the second post of yours I laughed at IRL. :)

Yes so your the healer and you blame 2 dps oh they out number you and they both kick you.

Well they wouldn't kick me as I am a healer but refuse to pug :rolleyes: ,but it could easy be any class that causes a wipe ,and healer's on my server are hard to come by ,so kicking the said healer would cause more problems than kicking one of the other 3 :p

But banter aside it is a sorry state if group's who wipe first time give up.

:)

Edited by Avorniel