Black Bisector!

Kheldras

Everything is purple parallel.

Whoever made the dialogues to that questchain.. give the man a raise *laughs*

Agreed. It made the quest entertaining.

and also, a thread that isn't about the end of SWTOR / QQ. Good job! :D

Edited by Syleal

I've seen people with the Black Bisector title but haven't achieved it with any of my characters. What am I missing?

A fun quest and hilarious dialogue with some frustrated droids. Poor droids – it must be hard to be both so mentally superior and so misunderstood.

Whoever made the dialogues to that questchain.. give the man a raise *laughs*

This...

Enjoyed it immensely during the open beta and looked forward to it in EGA. Possibly the best quest chain I have ever seen.

Do not become yellow concave!

For those looking to do this, it is a chain that starts in the Senate building on Coruscant. Simply walk into one of the rooms on the right side of the open 'atrium' like area behind the front room.

I've seen people with the Black Bisector title but haven't achieved it with any of my characters. What am I missing?

You have to DO the quest chain to get the title. it's multiple quests. "Black Bisector" is a title you only will have after you complete the chain, but it's a crazy quest chain (Republic side). It involves some Droids. It's one of those quest chains that having the title, you actually know exactly what the person had to endure lol. And in game testing even, you have to know where the quests start; taboo to mention where to get it.

It's a fun quest chain though. "Black Bisector," "Purple Parallels," "Yellow Concaves," LOl the dialogue is brutal. The bad part is, you start understanding 90% of what they were saying by the end of the quest chain - so my Black Bisector title is worth the wait lol

• 2 weeks later...