I love this game but this auto assign loot...

So they want to make other players equal? I don't see a problem unless its a very rare item. At low levels (below 45) it really does not matter.

Not sure how the roll system (assign loot) works tho...

Please don't respond with stupidity and ignorance. The game isn't equaling out players' gear. It's giving people gear completely randomly, I think it's on a round robin system. Both myself and the other player wanted the exact opposite drops but can't control it because of broken loot on normal.

Did he roll for the knife? Cause whats happened in every group i've been in, the window pops up with item X(all orange/green/blue/purple) you have 3 choices - Need/Greed/Pass - If I don't need it - Pass (which is the X button on the window itself) I do think they should have an actual third button that says pass. If you're in the group and not getting the option to roll for that loot - either you were far away and not involved or changed how that style of loot got setup in the group.

If you're doing normal modes, then you should've already expected this.

I admit that the system is quite stupid and poorly desinged, but if you want to make sure people get the gear they need, and not something someone else needs, start doing the hardmodes.

Hard isn't even actually difficult, it's just the same mechanics with more HP and a bigger DPS/Heal requirement, the only boss a bit different would be Ancient Pylons(Still laughable) and Soa.

If you're doing normal modes, then you should've already expected this.

I admit that the system is quite stupid and poorly desinged, but if you want to make sure people get the gear they need, and not something someone else needs, start doing the hardmodes.

Hard isn't even actually difficult, it's just the same mechanics with more HP and a bigger DPS/Heal requirement, the only boss a bit different would be Ancient Pylons(Still laughable) and Soa.

We are doing hardmodes also, but that doesn't mean the columni knife isn't an upgrade, nor the tionese/colum for the other guy who got dicked over by a crappy loot system.

We are doing hardmodes also, but that doesn't mean the columni knife isn't an upgrade, nor the tionese/colum for the other guy who got dicked over by a crappy loot system.

I know the feeling man, we do normal modes aswell for some upgrades, and people have lost upgrades several times due to the loot system.

I've been lucky though and got 3/5 tier pieces our first run, got full set now already.