He's an MMO Legend...

JohnnyAceEVPTR

OP,

You really need to up the audio of it; couldn't understand it at all.

But The Copperfield is no longer with us I'd imagine. IT has been over 2 days sinse his QQ mail with his fake "gaming resume." He leaves MMOs that don't follow his unrealistic demands remember. :rak_03:

Edited by Eillack

OP,

You really need to up the audio of it; couldn't understand it at all.

But The Copperfield is no longer with us I'd imagine. IT has been over 2 days sinse his QQ mail with his fake "gaming resume." He leaves MMOs that don't follow his unrealistic demands remember. :rak_03:

Now remastering with louder vocals, thanks for input.

Guy must have been new. How was copperfield 2.0 before it got deleted?

All I saw of it was him telling everyone how he got a court order in Ohio to get his name back on Po5 server. Some bantha poodoo about his "lawyer" (left hand) and his "publicist" (rear end) were there when the judge granted it, even though he didn't show up, himself. It was the biggest load I've ever seen. Even from here, I was glad I was wearing boots when I saw it. :p

All I saw of it was him telling everyone how he got a court order in Ohio to get his name back on Po5 server. Some bantha poodoo about his "lawyer" (left hand) and his "publicist" (rear end) were there when the judge granted it, even though he didn't show up, himself. It was the biggest load I've ever seen. Even from here, I was glad I was wearing boots when I saw it. :p

Er.....so what did he claim to do? Did he sue for the name? Does he claim to own a copyright for it? He claimed the judge granted it!? Can anyone confirm if he has a character on said server? Did they finally lock him away in a padded cell?

/popcorn

Er.....so what did he claim to do? Did he sue for the name? Does he claim to own a copyright for it? He claimed the judge granted it!? Can anyone confirm if he has a character on said server? Did they finally lock him away in a padded cell?

/popcorn

He was clearly incoherent, and most likely simply quit after his demands were not met. After that, he went to alderaan during the last year in BBY, and you know the rest.