We want new classes!

daveOreally

As much trouble bioware seems to have "balancing" existing classes, i would be surprised if they decided to add more making balancing even more of a nightmare for them....

That said, would love to see a Tera Kasie (sp) martial artist themed class like the swg version or the blind guy Chiro in Rogue One

Ashur

I don't understand the mindset of the people on here who oppose this idea, especially those who seem emotional about it. New classes are an *addition* to the game, they would literally add something new to the game. Why would you not want anything that can add to your game? If this is an actual poll from BW and they're saying "would you like to add new classes into SWTOR *but*..." followed by some sacrifice/trade off like increased subscription, then yeah, I'd get that, but this is just one of us voicing his opinion. There is no trade-off in this scenario, nothing that you have to sacrifice to get the new classes. Why some of you would oppose this with a passion is beyond me.

I would have loved to get new classes. Of course realistically, I don't see that happening. But in terms of what I want to have, not what is possible, of course I would want that. Why would you be a player of this game and not want this?

I don't understand the mindset of the people on here who oppose this idea, especially those who seem emotional about it. New classes are an *addition* to the game, they would literally add something new to the game. Why would you not want anything that can add to your game? If this is an actual poll from BW and they're saying "would you like to add new classes into SWTOR *but*..." followed by some sacrifice/trade off like increased subscription, then yeah, I'd get that, but this is just one of us voicing his opinion. There is no trade-off in this scenario, nothing that you have to sacrifice to get the new classes. Why some of you would oppose this with a passion is beyond me.

I would have loved to get new classes. Of course realistically, I don't see that happening. But in terms of what I want to have, not what is possible, of course I would want that. Why would you be a player of this game and not want this?

I'm glad someone else shares my opinion. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...