Real life people in-game who do you want to see?

CrusherKing

K I as usual have no idea if this is the right place for this but if not sorry:D

Well as the thread name says who do you want to see in the game of real life people, this is just for the fun of it and to see who we want? And as what class?

Those that I want to see are these:

Hugh Jackman: cause he is a complete ****** and he is so cool as the "Wolverine" Would fit as a Sith warrior or Jedi Knight.

Wesley Snipes: same as above but as "Blade" Class: Bounty hunter.

Jet Li: I love his matial arts would fit well as a Jedi.

Jackie Chan: He is so funny that i almost gets a heart attack and i am 20 years old =). His class would be a smuggler with some martial arts.

Arnold Schwarzenegger One of my most favorite actors of all next to hugh Jackman. His class would be either Jedi guardian or Trooper.

Who do you guys want to see as characters in the game :D Any real life persone can be included =)

First of all I think the STARWARS sub forum would be a better place for this than here.

Now onto your question, honestly I am not sure if I would want real life people in the game for the simple reason that it is a game and I would rather want iconic STARWARS characters that could you meet in game after achieving something really hard. But to the actors you mentioned or any other real life person no I don't think it would fit here. Cool idea though.

I find it ironic that you list the real-life people that you would like to see in-game because of the fictional characters that they play in movies.

But I'll bite:

1) Kate Beckinsale: because she's hawt

2) Olivia Wilde: because she's hawt

3) Kate Upton: because she's hawt and can do the Cat Daddy Dance

I find it ironic that you list the real-life people that you would like to see in-game because of the fictional characters that they play in movies.

But I'll bite:

1) Kate Beckinsale: because she's hawt

2) Olivia Wilde: because she's hawt

3) Kate Upton: because she's hawt and can do the Cat Daddy Dance

You know what I will bite too what the heck..

Jessica Alba - Hot

Christian Bale - Batman

Charleze Theron - Again cos she is hot :D

You know what I will bite too what the heck..

Jessica Alba - Hot

Christian Bale - Batman

Charleze Theron - Again cos she is hot :D

Just saw "2 Days in the Valley" for the first time in like 15 years. Gotta say that I second the notion of Charlize Theron's hotness.