Are we going to get a new set of recruit pvp gear with update 1.6?

Ishagu

So they aren't going to make BM the new recruit?

Technically, the new Recruit already is Battlemaster. The recruit gear is BM with a small reduction to stats. (To make the current BM gear still desirable). Now that it's being removed, it appears BW wants to create another gear gap for fresh 50's. :/

In my opinion, they need to only have 2 sets: Recruit and Elite War Hero. (EWH allows you to remove mods, Recruit does not, but has the set bonus and is equal to base EWH sets).

But as you know, people who want somewhat balanced combat in this game are insta-noobs. :rolleyes:

Technically, the new Recruit already is Battlemaster. The recruit gear is BM with a small reduction to stats. (To make the current BM gear still desirable). Now that it's being removed, it appears BW wants to create another gear gap for fresh 50's. :/

In my opinion, they need to only have 2 sets: Recruit and Elite War Hero. (EWH allows you to remove mods, Recruit does not, but has the set bonus and is equal to base EWH sets).

But as you know, people who want somewhat balanced combat in this game are insta-noobs. :rolleyes:

No the current 3 tiers is fine, esp since you get recruit for free.

Sadly I dont think there will ever be a time where we have 2 tiers only. Recruit gives you a start in 50 PvP. War Hero would give you something to work for. Elite War Hero will be the grind that keeps you playing, because they cant afford to lose any more subs than they have already. So they'll need to keep some type of grind to keep you playing.