Dantooine Event Mount "Bound to Legacy" is bound to character

tummiswtor

Like title says… I did dailies on some toons, bought on my main the Walker mount and used it. (becouse its says its bound to character). Than i relog to my Juggernaut and bought Steadfast Kath Hound. I try put it to legacy cargo to transfer it to my main, but its says that "Item is Bound". If i know it earlier, i would buy Kath mount on my main, instead of Walker. Bought Walker only becouse it was only one item that there's info its character bound on pickup.

On Kath hound and Companion there's info its LEGACY bound. So I planned to buy both these things on alts and send to main character. I feel cheated :(https://imgur.com/4x5Ksa1

either wait for the refundable timer to run out and then try to put it in the legacy bay or put it in your personal storage then back out and then into the legacy storage.

had this happen on a legacy mount too - and that workaround worked for me

either wait for the refundable timer to run out and then try to put it in the legacy bay or put it in your personal storage then back out and then into the legacy storage.

had this happen on a legacy mount too - and that workaround worked for me

Iam 90% sure "refunable timer" got nothing to do with legacy transfer. Only cannot put items on GTN

Sometimes you can also mail it, and takes care of issues. Noticed some legacy bound items i can't put in the legacy bank can be mailed instead.

Mailing works, THANKS!

Sometimes you can also mail it, and takes care of issues. Noticed some legacy bound items i can't put in the legacy bank can be mailed instead.

Yes! That helped. Thank You :)Solved

Edited by tummiswtor

For some legacy items there is also a different timer that allows the purchase price to be refunded. While THAT timer is active, the legacy transfer doesn't work.

That's what people above were trying to explain.

If that's what is going on with the mount from the OP, I don't know. But...it's at least possible.

Iam 90% sure "refunable timer" got nothing to do with legacy transfer. Only cannot put items on GTN Solved

Sometimes the items with GTN timers on them won't go into a legacy hold while the timer is on them. Others... you can...but I have seen this happen with several items. Glad the mailing it worked for you!

Yeah, sorry, I'm going to say I don't believe your story.

How did you get to Legend standing already to purchase said mount when the event has only been active for 1 week and just reset?

Mounts are for Champion rank. Companion for Legend.

I got both mounts, and need 1 more week to use items and get legend to buy companion on my alt and send it to main.

Anyway why should I lie? :eek:

Edited by tummiswtor