cargo bay just stores one characters items?

Vigilark

the legacy cargo bay can be shared by all characters in your legacy on that server.

the normal cargo bay will store items just for the character accessing it. its the exact same thing as the one on your ship. items for that character that are stored in it, will get transfered if the character is transfered. items within a legacy cargo bay will not be transfered.

so only one character can access it, or store in it? Or are the items that show up depending on what character opens it? Hope that makes sense. Like what happens if you were to go up to a cargo bay on fleet. Same cargo bay lets say, but different items show up when opened by different characters. I'm guessing this is what happens, but want to make sure before I go through the process of making one.

so only one character can access it, or store in it? Or are the items that show up depending on what character opens it? Hope that makes sense. Like what happens if you were to go up to a cargo bay on fleet. Same cargo bay lets say, but different items show up when opened by different characters. I'm guessing this is what happens, but want to make sure before I go through the process of making one.

Any of your characters (or, indeed, any character belonging to a visitor that isn't you) can access the cargo hold object, but the contents will be what's in that character's cargo hold. (That is, it depends on the character that opens it.)

It doesn't matter if the hold object is on a player ship, the Fleet, a planet (Coruscant, DK, Nar Shaddaa, Odessen(1)), a player stronghold, a guild stronghold or a guild flagship. It contains the stuff owned by the character that opens it.

(1) I think that's all of them. If someone knows better, feel free to correct me.