Solo Gameplay?

Gakknor

I'm just wondering if it is possible to level to the level cap solo? If so, is it possible for all 16 classes? Which may be better than the next in terms of soloing? Thanks for any helpful comment I may receive. I leveled a Sith Juggernaut to level 13 and find it very difficult to progress. Most quests require two or more people, which I can't seem to find. For example: Three Strong mobs is a definite death, even with my companion taking on one but we can take one down. Two Elite mobs is an immediate death before I can even take one down, even with my companion taking on one.

I'm just wondering if it is possible to level to the level cap solo? If so, is it possible for all 16 classes? Which may be better than the next in terms of soloing? Thanks for any helpful comment I may receive. I leveled a Sith Juggernaut to level 13 and find it very difficult to progress. Most quests require two or more people, which I can't seem to find. For example: Three Strong mobs is a definite death, even with my companion taking on one but we can take one down. Two Elite mobs is an immediate death before I can even take one down, even with my companion taking on one.

I reccomend sith sorceror or its republic counterpart the tank and healer/dps makes for crazy soloing if you are WELL GEARED.

You're not meant to be able solo heroic quests, the quests you're talking about. Hence the 2+ or 4 next to them. You can skip these group quests and still solo to 50 though so the answer to your question is yes.

Edit: That doesn't mean there aren't a few you might be able to, it just shouldn't be your 100% expectation.

Edited by entropyji

I'm level 26 and not grouped once yet. I plan to get to 50 solo. I'm playing a Smuggler at the mo, gunslinger.

I've heard there are a couple of missions that can be tricky, but so far, it's been plan sailing with your companion.