Post your imperial agent looks!

sahilio

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the great thing about mod-able armor, regardless of stats you can make it fit your class. Are there any good IA chest pieces that has a hood? Also, what crafting skill gives armor mods?

cybertech gives armoring and mod..mods

Don't suppose anyone here knows if it's possible to get the level 10 Agent's Jacket (quest reward on Hutta) as an orange item?

Uhh...I can remember of 2 chest pieces that are similarly named to that... are you talking about the uniform looking one,or the one with a around the shoulder holster-looking stripe going around it?

I know you can get them both as orange, saw them both on GTN, just different coloring.

Uniform is from BT

the other one I've only seen on auction house, and it had scoundrel in its name, was around lvl 30-40 chestpiece.

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/1849/screenshot2012012203340.jpg

That's my op, wish I could get my tier chestpiece but loot tables give me no love.

Edited by Nessirin

This is my full body pic of my sniper.

Zabrak Faan

Generic green gloves and not too fond of the boots, they were the only thing I've found that works, and I had to change out the horrifying blue Alderaan boots that didn't match a thing.

I Loove the sniper rifle, I've been looking for a proper looking, clean-looking sniper rifle for a while now, and was very happy with this one.

Ok, how did you get the ultrachrome pants? I've been trying to figure out where the matching pants for the Belsavis Ultrachrome set comes from. It's annoying to be missing both the boots and pants from this set.

Edited by Tahapenes

Has ANYBODY found any pieces to this set yet? If so, I would really like to know who or what drops the other pieces. The stupid boots are on the light side vendor at fleet, but I swear to you...I can't find a single piece of that armor anyplace else. And trust me...I have searched long.

http://www.torhead.com/search/advanced%20spec%20ops

I'd put money on that being smuggler gear.