You've lost my subscription

Tenacity

Sorry bioware, but I play games to relax and have fun. GSF had it's frustrating moments at first, primarily due to gunships, but they were few and far between and counterable with proper skill on the player's behalf.

Now, every match I go into is a bomber-gunship orgy, strike fighters dont stand a chance when the enemy has even a modicrum of coordination. I went from enjoying GSF pre-2.6 to absolutely loathing it, and it's not worth my time, money, and stress to play something that I get no enjoyment out of. Bad enough your poor decisions already killed off the ground game, you had to go and do the same thing to what might have been a redeeming factor for SW:TOR.

Looking forward to elder scrolls online, at least their devs wont be sucking up to EA.

Looking forward to elder scrolls online, at least their devs wont be sucking up to EA.

I hope you're looking forward to a generic mmo set in Tamriel and not an Elder Scrolls game that happens to be a MMO.

That said, can I have your stuff?

Sorry bioware, but I play games to relax and have fun. GSF had it's frustrating moments at first, primarily due to gunships, but they were few and far between and counterable with proper skill on the player's behalf.

Now, every match I go into is a bomber-gunship orgy, strike fighters dont stand a chance when the enemy has even a modicrum of coordination. I went from enjoying GSF pre-2.6 to absolutely loathing it, and it's not worth my time, money, and stress to play something that I get no enjoyment out of. Bad enough your poor decisions already killed off the ground game, you had to go and do the same thing to what might have been a redeeming factor for SW:TOR.

This is a prime example of what I mean when i say that imbalance is killing GSF. Fix this please and keep your customers.