so you wanna run flashpoints?

Hi, lvl 50 sith warrior jugg tank here with a friendly reminder!

So you wanna run flashpoints? Oh you play dps? Take these tips with you!

1) Just because this is a new mmo doesnt mean you should forget everything you ever knew about running "dungeons". I am called "the tank" for a reason. I understand you are plowing through your story quests with ease but this isnt a class quest this is a dungeon. Stop crying about dying when your are pulling instead of me. As a matter of principle if someone keeps doing this on purpose I will let you die its the only way to teach someone not to do this.

2) This isnt wow and my aoe snap threat isnt that of a blood death knights. Oh i have some and it works but when you decide to open up with death from above on a group of 5 strongs and 2 elites without giving me a chance to do my aoe threat abilities dont cry when half the mobs stampede over to you and destroy your face and i let them.

3) "why did you put guard on me?" I put guard on you because if I am doing my job right and the healer is doing his job right he does not need threat. I need to put it on you because you are drawing alot of threat and i want to keep you alive.

4) "space bar plz" - some people like the cinematics, get over it.

5) That big glowing thing on the ground is not there for your health, dont stand in the fire.

6) do not stand in the fire...

7) >>do NOT stand in the fire<<

8)

DO NOT STAND IN THE FIRE

follow these simple steps and we will all get loot and be happy.

I see you have been playing with the same people as me.

Get out of the fire... Oh, and I am the tank. You are the DPS. I will fight this guy with the fancy doo-dad next to his portrait. You, please kill the squishy adds pouring DPS on me, please, please... You can fight this guy when you are done with that little task.

Please stay out of the fire... Or use your distract skill on a more timely basis... Orbital Strike can sting.

Thank you!

And you see that guy hovering 2 feet off the ground spinning around with lightning crackling all over his body, not paying attention to anyone? That's called crowd control and he'll stay wrapped up just like that for 60 seconds at which time I'll likely re-do it and keep him nicely out of combat until we're ready to deal with him. LEAVE HIM ALONE UNTIL THE TANK GRABS HIM!!!!!!