Sith Juggernaut

-CROME-

Hi development team,

I already posted in the german forums, but I'd like to give it a try here too, as I hope, to reach a wider platform of

people from bioware.

I have seen the following picture of a Juggernaut on you homepage:

http://www.swtor.com/de/holonet/classes/sith-warrior/juggernaut

http://s1.directupload.net/images/130816/c5yrfkbx.jpg

To my mind, this is by far the best armor I've ever seen on a Juggernaut.

And I mean the total picture. Head, chest and the bottom part.

And my request is of course: Please, please, please bring back this armor. As a vendor buying option, or cartell, or in any other form to make it availably as heavy armor for the Juggernaut.

I know that the set was a tionese one. So I guess that might not be so difficult to reinvent it into the game.

For the people that don't like it, it's no big deal. But for the people who like this style, it would mean so much.

I know many people ask in the forums from time to time, after seeing thi picture.

This would also be a good way to give the Jugger people mor flexibility in clothing their charakter.

To my mind, this is, how a Juggernaut should look: Heavy, mean, agressive.

Thank you in advance.

I hope more people support this post.

EDIT: I have noticed in the internet that the old armors had pretty thin shoulder parts and additions at the side of the shoulders. Not like the armor on the promotion picture. If you guys could create it like exactly on the picture- make the shoulders more massive (wider) and let the additions be an option, I would instantly pay money for that in the market.

Edited by -CROME-

I prefer the Sith Raider outfit to the one linked.

My Juggernaut wears the Eradicator's Warsuit with secondary medium gray dye on chest, hands, legs and feet.

They are both not that bad. But I like the heavy look more than the Ninja type of style. :) even though the raider looks heavier, it would be much nicer with a hoody on top.

Edited by -CROME-

Are the xenotech /exotech or whatever armors that drop in the 50HM FPs not shell copies of the tionese / columi /Rakata pieces?

I have actually no idea, as I am a pvp player. But I'd really like to have an information about that.

(Regarding to the armor I posted above).

Are the xenotech /exotech or whatever armors that drop in the 50HM FPs not shell copies of the tionese / columi /Rakata pieces?

They are not. The old gear has seemingly vanished.

There are also mounts that have been in the game since beta stages that seemingly vanished in live and still haven't found their way back to the game.

In alpha and early beta stages...ALL armor was modable gear (not adaptive, just modable), this one change would open up so much if they brought it back given how there are green armors out there with no modable versions available.

There is also armor designs that haven't made it back into the game from the beta. Others made it back into the game as green quality drop only loot.

If you've been around from the alpha stage days, there is alot more to be told. Even those from open beta can point out more than what I listed right here, this is just a list to get you started.

They are not. The old gear has seemingly vanished.

There are also mounts that have been in the game since beta stages that seemingly vanished in live and still haven't found their way back to the game.

In alpha and early beta stages...ALL armor was modable gear (not adaptive, just modable), this one change would open up so much if they brought it back given how there are green armors out there with no modable versions available.

There is also armor designs that haven't made it back into the game from the beta. Others made it back into the game as green quality drop only loot.

If you've been around from the alpha stage days, there is alot more to be told. Even those from open beta can point out more than what I listed right here, this is just a list to get you started.

Dear god, YES. I would kill for that. I mean, what's even the point of green kit beyond about level 10? White kit *never* has a point, as soon as you get greens/blues it's inferior in every way.

I, personally, hate how solidly appearance is tied to equipment in this game. Making every bit of kit moddable would go a LONG way to removing some of that prehistoric design fudge. Not to mention up-****s like the fact the Black Talon Juggernaut chest never ever drops, and the only other version with that colour is a green chestpiece, not a moddable one.

OMG! I literally was just about to make a thread about this. I mean out of all the sith juggernaut armor in the this looks the most tanky and intimidating, as well giving the most Vader like feel without being a copy and paste. Hell the main reasons I made a Sith Juggernaut was because I saw an old youtube walkthrough where the tank had this armor on ( really it was this http://tor-fashion.com/2012/04/06/rakata-war-leader/ but still very badazz :rak_03:). But Bioware if you do bring it back ( WITCH PLEASE DO!!!) and put it in the cartel market please I MEAN PLEASE but it in the equipment section so that everyone can get it without having to go thru hell with trying get all the pieces Thank you

Waow, I am really stunned by all the responds here. I 'm happy, that so many people support.

Would be so sweet to get this armor back.

Please also vote stars for this thread on the right down side.

Thank you all. :)