My guy is stuck at Cybertech level 65. What am I doing wrong?

BasRutten

Cybertech - My leveling has stopped. What am I doing wrong? I keep crafting the hardest items (which are colored purple) for my guy and nothing happens. I tried crafting blue and green items as well. It seems no matter what I craft, I am stuck on Cybertech level 65. I also am a scavenger (level 120) and an Underworld Trader (level 137). I'm sure its something I am doing wrong. How do I level up higher then where I am at?

So I get my problem. Everything I can craft has a gray dot to the right of it. But now I have a new problem. Every single item I can craft has a grey dot. So how am I able to learn to craft harder items? Do I go back to the crafting trainer and learn new skills?

So I get my problem. Everything I can craft has a gray dot to the right of it. But now I have a new problem. Every single item I can craft has a grey dot. So how am I able to learn to craft harder items? Do I go back to the crafting trainer and learn new skills?

Yes, going to call you a noob since it wouldn't let me just answer with a yes because i have to type more than 5 characters.

Yes, go back to the crafting trainer to learn new skills.

Check back every 20 levels for new skills/items to craft.