HM S&V Dash'roode Fight

Hi everyone, thanks for your help in advance! :D

During a recent HM S&V Dash'roode fight, I got "lost" back to back! And of course, during my 2nd excursion to the deep desert, the personal shield was on cool down. Needless to say, I didn't survive the 2nd "lost". So any ideas to stay alive in this case? :confused:

Hi everyone, thanks for your help in advance! :D

During a recent HM S&V Dash'roode fight, I got "lost" back to back! And of course, during my 2nd excursion to the deep desert, the personal shield was on cool down. Needless to say, I didn't survive the 2nd "lost". So any ideas to stay alive in this case? :confused:

You carry the shield :) after 1st lost still a chance the other guy might get 2 in a row but that is his problem not yours

Are you a Shadow/Assassin or Scoundrel/Operative? If so don't stealth out during the fight if you have already been lost in the desert.

Ah so that explains the boss forgetting that you've been lost once already. But I swear that I've seen merc dps get lost twice without anyone dying before that point but with stealths on other characters.

I believe it just has to do with poor coding in regards to how the fight determines whether someone has already been chosen or not. If you get battle rezzed or stealth out (basically if you leave combat in any way) you're eligible to be chosen a second time. At least, that's how it works 99% of the time. Occasionally you will get a random person chosen twice for no logical reason.

The same thing happens on Olok during phase 1, with someone being able to receive a token twice. I can't think of any other fights off the top of my head where it's an issue.