More Hard Mode FPs

While it would be nice to have them, there isn't enough gear to complement them.

As more tiers are added, I wouldn't be opposed to one or two being bumped up at a time to hard mode level, as a tier of flashpoints, as long as new flashpoints are being added also.

I believe the six non-hardmode flashpoints were just an afterthought, which is why they're all in the same area. Some of them are kind of nice though, so yeah, I wouldn't mind having them as hardmodes. I think they could easily just share loot with the others, so you'd have more of a chance to get the columi gear you need.

However, if that's not a viable idea, then I prefer getting new flashpoints to getting the old ones buffed to HM.

Yeah I guess they could do that. Let's say the next tier comes, I doubt that they can pump out enough FPs for all the set pieces. Let's say they do 2 new FPs that drop head and chest slots and they bump up one of the old FPs and let it drop the leg slot. And for the tier after that, they bump up another one.