Want to try the Sith side... most fun storylines?

Ragana

The best one, in my opinion, is the bounty hunter's storyline. It starts out slow but progressively gets better during chapter 2 and 3, makes you feel like a real bad***** too, especially when you get to the conversations where you're beating the crap out of nobles or killing jedi with your bare hands (padawans, but still...)

The agent's story was good for the first chapter, but then it just got twisted and weird. It was still 'ok', but the ending was really lackluster and throughout chapter 2 and 3 a lot of the arcs just didnt make a lot of sense.

The inquisitor story is decent so far, havent gone all the way through it yet, but I'm disappointed in how predictable it is. You know what's going to happen long before it does, there's no real surprises, just more of a "c'mon, let's get this over with already" feeling. They really over-did it with the force ghosts/apparitions too, makes it feel more like a fantasy story than sci-fi.

I never played the warrior story arc myself, a lot of guild members that have say it has a really epic ending (and it does, I've helped a few warriors with their final class quests on my other characters), but I found the general feel through chapter 1 was pretty bland, ended up giving up on my warrior because of that.